FIRST AND LAST DAY AT THE ACADEMY

>hokage POV<

I looked at the crystal ball as Kota pulled Kurenai along. Several minutes later, they reached the academy. Kurenai led Emily to the classroom door and she took a deep breath before opening it. The classroom, which was booming with voices only moments ago, became deathly silent as Kurenai strode up to Iruka, Kota following close behind him.

"Hello Iruka-sensei" Kota smiled sweetly. "My name is Kota and I am your new student as of today" She said shyly, rocking on her feet. Iruka smiled down at her.

"Nice to meet you Kota. Please stand by my desk for a moment while I talk with Kurenai-San."

"Okay" She said, giving him a thumbs up. She walked over to his desk, fiddling with a pencil and avoiding eye contact with the class as Ibiki quietly informed Iruka of the situation.

"Alright Kota." Iruka said, looking bewildered as he turned to her. She clicked her heals together and stood at attention with a goofy grin. " you can sit by sasuke" he finished. Her grin dissapeared and she fell to her knees.

"Nooooooooooooooooo! Not duck butt!" She yelled in demise, instantly standing with a heavy blush from embarassment. I chuckled at her, along with the other senseis. Iruka looked flustered as he class looked at the older girl in shock. She got up, head down, and drug her feet to her seat. A girl near the aisle stuck her foot out and Kota tripped quickly, mouth hitting the steps.

"Kota!!" Iruka and Kurenai yelled in worry. She sat up and grinned at them, a stream of blood trickling from the corner of her mouth.

"It's all good. I barely felt it!" She said. I just stared in shock as she got up, wiped the blood from her mouth, and looked around the classroom. Seeing naruto, she turned to Iruka.

"Sensei? Can I sit by him? He looks nicer than the boy glaring at the desk" she asked.

"Of coarse, honorable g-" Kota flashed to his side and clamped a hand over his mouth. Her eyes turned serious.

"Iruka-sensei. I suggest you stop talking now and continue with class" she said, looking at him. He nodded and Kota walked up the steps to the confused boy and sat beside him, smiling wide.

"Hey! I'm Kota!" She said cheerily, sticking her hand out. He shook out of his stupor and shook her hand with a grin wider than hers.

"I'm naruto Uzamaki! The next hokage, believe it!" He yelled.

"I believe it. I have a feeling we are going to be great friends naruto." She smiled. He nodded happily. I smiled at them until some random child spoke up.

"How can she be friends with that freak?" The word seemed to echo as Kota turned in the kids direction, face dangerously calm.

"What was that? I didn't seem to hear you. I was just speaking with my BEST friend." She spat, venom coming from every word, shocking the class from hr sudden change from shy to angry. She wasn't done. "I dislike rude people. Hate them really. They make me angry. And no one likes me when I'm angry. When I'm angry, people get hurt, people disappear, and" she paused, a creepy grin spreading across her face. It made me shudder as she continued in a joyful voice. "Things get a bit... Gory" she finished. The boy who had spoken in the first place looked as if he might wet himself. The rest of the class looked the same. Iruka had left and came in, calling Naruto's name. He got up nervously but Kota stood too, Giving him a hug. She stepped back and ruffled his hair.

"Good luck kiddo. I believe in you" she said. He nodded.

"Right! I won't let you down Kota-chan!" He said as he walked from the room. She smiled after him with a small sigh. She sat back down and rummaged