DAY ONE IN THE FOREST OF DEATH

>3rd POV<

Everyone was filing out after Anko when Ibiki attempted waking Kota.

"Hey brat, wake up" he said loudly. She just continued sleeping peacefully. "OI" he shook her shoulder. Other than her head rolling to the side, she gave no reaction. A tick mark appeared on his head from agrivationg as he growled.

"I'll wake her" Jok said with his usual charming smile as he walked over with Reggie.

"Knock yourself out Kid" Ibiki sighed tiredly. Jok grabbed hold of Kota's shoulder and shook it.

"Wakey wakey Kota" he said in a kind voice. Kota sighed softly, but didn't wake up. Jok was overwhelmed as he made a sound of awe and stood straight.

"She's too cute! I can't wake her when she's so peaceful!" He yelled.

"Oh screw it" Reggie growled before picking the sleeping girl up and slinging her over his shoulder not so carefully.

"Careful!" Jok scolded. "You don't want to hurt her do you?!"

"I don't care" Reggie replied coldly before leaving the room with a nagging Jok in tow. Ibiki sighed before chuckling a bit when he watched them go.

"Those two are interesting" he mumbled to himself as he thought of the blonde loudmouth Naruto and red headed idiot Kota.

He picked up Kota's test, once again surprised that she had answered them all, and then looked at the back, not able to keep in the laugh he had been suppressing as he looked at the surprisingly well drawn 'evil mastermind bunny'.

"Interesting in deed."

>Kota POV<

I woke up to being dropped on my butt. I gave a surprised 'gah!' when I landed.

"Ah! Reggie I told you to be gentle with her!" Jok yelled as he kneeled next to me. "My dear Kota! Are you alright?!" He asked frantically. I looked at him sleepily, my eyes half lidded and confusion filling my face.

"Uh..... What happened?..." I asked quietly, yawning a bit.

"You're so cute!" He yelled with hearts in his eyes as he held his hands in front of his chest. I was still too tired to fully comprehend the situation or even blush at his words as I rubbed my eyes.

"You fell asleep" Reggie said, staring emotionlessly down at me.

"Yes!" Yelled Jok as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, spinning me. "And I didn't have to heart to wake you, so Reggie carried you!" He stopped spinning me and I almost fell but his arms wrapped around my waist to keep me off the ground.

"Oh, thanks Reggie" I yawned tiredly. He grunted and Jok straightened me before taking my hand and pulling me toward a booth.

"Come on Kota! We have to get our scroll!" He yelled excitedly.

"Oh, okay" I mumbled as I stumbled after him. We all signed the waver and got our scroll. The heaven scroll.

We were walking to our gate when we were stopped.

"Excuse me Miss" a guy with dark blue hair in a ponytail and a strand hanging in front of one of his honey golden eyes. He had a boxers build and an award winning smile as a piece of hay was between his lips.

"Can I help you?" I asked curiously.

"Yes actually" he said, sending me a flirty wink that made my cheeks redden a bit, which made his smile widen. "I was wondering if it hurt when you fell from heaven"