THE WRITTEN EXAM

After a while we made it to the real exam room and I saw Kakashi waiting in front of the door.

"Hey Kashi!" I yelled, grinning widely. I un bound my arm from Jok's and ran to Kakashi to hug him.

"Hey Ko. So I see your getting along well enough with your team" he chuckled, putting a hand on my head. I laughed a little awkwardly and pulled away, rubbing the back of my neck with a lopsided grin.

"Well, I don't think Reggie likes me too much, but I haven't been threatened yet, so that's good right?!" I said cheerfully. "Oh! Kashi, this is Jok and Reggie" I said, motioning to the two respectively. "Jok and Reggie, this is Kakashi, my sensei"

"Nice to meet you sir" Jok said with a charming smile as he held out his hand, which Kakashi shook. "My teammate and I will do our best to keep Kota safe and help her out when ever we can"

"I'd appreciate it" Kakashi said with a closed eye smile. "Good luck you guys, you should head in"

"Got it, later Kashi" I said as Jok, Reggie and I went into the exam room. All eyes looked at us and I felt my face redden at all the attention as I edged behind Reggie.

"What are you doing?" He growled, glaring over his shoulder at me.

"I'm no good around a lot of people. Don't look at me, maybe they won't notice" I whispered, putting a finger to my lips. Jok started laughing cheerfully.

"Just ignore them Kota-chan!" He laughed, slinging an arm over my shoulders and pulling me back into sight. "I'll protect you from any thugs who threaten you!"

"What'd you call me?!" An outraged voice yelled as I saw a blur heading directly for Jok. I slipped from his grip and grabbed a kunai, blocking an attack from a heavily built guy weilding two katanas. I kept him at bay with surprising ease as I gave an icy glare that seemed to make the temperature of the room drop a couple of degrees.

"No one said it was time to fight," I said in a threateningly low voice. "So I suggest you calm down and go back to your team"

He stared at me in shock as my deadly stare never wavered before sheathing his katanas and shooting me a dirty look.

"I've got my target" he grumbled before walking away. As soon as his back turned I let my head hang with a tired sigh.

"I'm so freaking awkward" I said as bluish depression lines appeared over head.

"More like bad ass" an amused voice chuckled. I looked up as Kankuro walked over, hands in his pockets. "Hey Ko-"

"I'll protect you Kota!" Jok said, stepping in front of me and making Kankuro stop with a confused look.

"He's fine Jok" I chuckled, putting my hand on the blondes shoulder as I walked around him. "Hey Kankuro, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh, the usual, being cool, not reading" he said with a joking wink. I laughed lightly.

"Whatever cat ears. So-"

"I'm Naruto Uzamaki! And I'll defeat all of you!"

I sweatdropped and my shoulders fell.

"There's Naruto" I sighed. I yawned suddenly. "Man I'm tired"

"What'd you do, read all night?" Kankuro chuckled.

"Yup" I yawned. He laughed and flicked my nose.

"And that's what you get for being a nerd"

"Hey!" I yelled, punching his chest, but not enough to hurt him. "I'm proud to be a nerd, thank you!"