Chapter 6

Asano's POV

After I've exited the bathroom, I decided to see where the other were. I check the time on my watch and realize that it's almost the next class and there was only about five minutes left.

I don't even know what we have next so I should probably go to class early. As I walked through the corridor I come across and a window that held the view of the hill and the school.

I don't want to move from where I am  standing. The view is literally sucking me into it. I want to just forget everything and escape this hell.

"Hey Gakushuu! Class is starting now!" I snap out of my day dream and look towards the source of the sound. I see Akabane standing a few inches away from me with his hands in his pockets,

"O-oh...Umm thanks." I say smiling slightly. Although I don't like him, I have to get along with a least a few people from the class.

He raised and eyebrow and shrugged before turning around and walked towards the classroom. I follow behind him with my head hanging low.

I wonder why he hasn't start tormenting me about the results. I mean, I thought he might start making fun of me in front of the entire class by now. Even if he did I definitely know I wouldn't be able to handle the mocking and tormenting.

We arrive with the classroom and everyone is already sitting in their respected seats. I make my way to my seat next to Kayano and sit down. My eyes are really heavy and beginning to water from the stinging. I really need to sleep properly don't I?

I wonder what subject we're going to have now. Just as I was about to ask Kayano, the door opened roughly and a blonde female teacher walks in.

My eyes widen as I saw her enter. Wasn't she the teacher that was at the assembly that one time? She probably is, I mean she was standing behind the e-class at the assemble. All the guys were drooling over her, well her clothes did kinda fail to cover her massive upper parts.

"Okay brats! I am NOT in a good mood and I want all your homework on my desk and start this worksheet! I don't want any noise and if I hear one sound I will give you detention!" I stare at her wide eye. Is she allowed to do that?

All the students stands up and began walking towards her table with their homework. I don't think I need to do anything about the homework since I have no idea what they do in this class.

It's probably going to be easy anyway. My class before was really easy anyway so I would expect anything hard in this one.

After everyone had handed in their homework, the teacher went around handing the worksheet. Does she even know that I'm this class now? Well she probably does since the teachers are meant to know what happens in their classes.

I see a student raise their hand slowly, trying to get the teacher's attention.

"What is it?" She asks sighing.

"We have a new student." The kid says looking towards me.

"Really? How come I didn't know that." She mumbles the last part before she began scanning the classroom.

After a few seconds her blue eyes lands on me as she attempts to smile. Well I really can't be bothered to return it so I just continue staring at her, waiting until she says something.

"Aren't Asano Gakushuu? The principals son?" She asks raising an eyebrow. I nod my head not breaking eye contact with her. I really don't have the strength to move or talk so I might as well just communicate by moving my head.

She nods her head slowly shooting a confused look at the rest of the class. She continues handing out the sheets and answering questions the students had. She places a work sheet in front of me and tells me what to do for one of the "hard" questions.