Chapter 8

Asano's POV

I hate Mondays.

Monday is literally hell. Monday means more work, more waking up early and less sleep time.

I roll off my bed and onto the floor. My bedsheets are all crumpled and my blacker was nowhere to be seen. I had put a red bedsheet yesterday just incase my cuts decides to cry.

I yawn and walk into the attached bathroom. I actually decided to get a good sleep yesterday so I'm not as sleepy as I usually am.

I wash my face with cold water and shake the sleep away from me. I need to have a bath, I smell disgusting. I didn't get to shower yesterday since I was studying all day.

We have a practice test today that Korosensei assigned us. I learnt from the class that they have weekly tests to see how they're doing.

The class has a group chat where they discuss this and that. Somehow, they were able to get ahold of my phone number so now I'm in the group chat.

I don't really like texting, or talking. I guess I'm sorta antisocial but because of my dad, I'm forced to talk in front of large crowds and I'm expected to have a whole group of followers.

I grab my towel and hang it onto the towel rack hanging from the wall. I strip from my clothes and hop into the shower. I've been taking really cold showers these days and not taking much time to wash either.

I don't really deserve the luxury of hot water, as I've said before. I'm not really worried about the practice test since I've been studying a lot for it.

I don't know what's going to be on the test but if the e-class can do it, then I definitely can. I scrub my skin roughly with the soap bar trying to get rid of the disgusting smell.

I would've usually been careful with myself but I don't really care anymore. The more closer I got to the day I was going to kill myself, the more suicidal thought filled my mind.

I stand under the water, letting the cold water land in my hair and flow down my back. I'm probably going to get sick from showering in cold water so much.

I turn off the tap tightly and step out of the shower, shivering violently from staying in the cold water longer than I usually do. I wrap myself in the towel tightly and exit the bathroom.

Even though it's the middle of summer, I felt like I just came from Antarctica. I swiftly pull on the uniform and wrap a blanket around me. Yes I'm that cold.

I walk downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I'm starving and all I ate yesterday was snacks and water. I enter the kitchen and sigh in relief when I see my father was not here. As you all know, he is a terrible cook.

I take out the cereal from the cupboard and the milk from the fridge. I pour the right amount of milk and cereal into a bowl and take it to the dining table. I take off the warm blanket and place it on one of the chairs.

Dad probably left already since he has a meeting today. I rub my eyes with the back of my hands and begin eating the plain cereal. I check my phone for any new notifications.

21 new messages

Woah. It's probably from the group chat. I unlock my phone and check the text messages. I didn't know if they did this on purpose but it really got to me.

1.Karma Akabane: Guys shut up about this
Sent at 7:02

2.Kaede Kayano: I have to sit next to him guys! It's not fair!
Sent at 7:03

3.Taiga Okajima: Sucks to be you!!
Sent at 7:05

4.Ryōma Terasaka: haha yeah! Sucks to be you!!
Sent at 7:05