Chapter 16

Hello my peasants! (I'm just joking (ω ̄ヘ) )

Really sorry for updating without a specific time and stuff. I suck at those staying consistent PLUS school stuff are killing me right now. Anyways, here's a really badly written chapter and I'll try to finish the next chapter quicker than this one. Anyways enjoooooy!!
(Senpai notice me)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gakushuu's POV

"Gakushuu...?"

My eyes slowly pry open and I glance warily towards the source of the sound. Pale, orange eyes drill into my own as we hold a small staring competition.

The tension in the air was rising causing me to advert my eyes towards the window. Why is Akabane here? How does he even know I'm here? If he knows, does that mean the whole school knows?

I rub my eyes gently as a headache began to form in my head. I should be dead right now but instead, I'm still stuck in the same stupid life.

I hear footsteps approaching the hospital bed. It stops near the end of the bed before I hear a clatter. I peek at the red head and find him sitting on a chair and staring back at me. Well this is awkward....

I silently glare outside the window that held the view of the hospital garden. The silence is killing me. Neither of us had said a word for the past fifteen minutes and it's beginning to get on my nerves.

I sigh gently before facing him confidently.

"Akabane. What are you doing here?" That didn't sound as strong as I thought it was. My voice was slightly above a whisper and was quite horse from the lack of water.

"That's a nice way of thanking your savior." He replies in a sarcastic tone. I frown at him and clench my hands into a fist. Savior...?

"Just answer the damn question." I snap with a tired voice.

"I'm here to see if your okay. Duh." He replies with a matter-oh-factly voice.

"What happened?" I ask not looking forward for the answer.

"As in what happened when I find you on your bed with a bottle of pills and a bloody wrist or what happened after?" A frustrated sigh escape through my lips and my frown deepens.

"All of it." I snappily reply.

"Well, on the day you missed school we had that assembly. And so I was forced to give your homework so I had to come over. And I guess what? Your dad was right behind me so he let me in." He starts speedily. When I meant all of it, I meant the important bits.

He stops talking for a bit and holds his head. i can hear him whispering something under his breath before continuing.

"And then I went up to your room and put the homework on your desk. Your dad told me where your room was and I would've figure it out since you had a whole shit tone of boo-" I sigh loudly.

"The important bits please." I say irritated.

"Fine, fine geez. Anyways I put your homework on your desk and see a note. And thinking it was a love note or something I read it. But it was your beautifully written suicide note." He explains emphasizing the word "beautifully".

I cringe visibly as he continued.

"And then I checked your bed and realize what you did. And so I called the ambulance and then your dad came and blah blah blah and you've been in a coma for a month-"