Chapter 25

Previously on chapter 23....

I feel my breath catch in my throat and hurl it to the other side of the room, causing it to slam on the wall.

What the actual fuck...
**********************************
Gakushuu's POV

I feel my face burning and my ears were ringing deafeningly loudly. Who would send me something like this?! Why would they send me something like this?! So many questions were running through my mind but it all were left unanswered.

I take deep breathes and calm my nerves. My mind was spinning as I slowly walk to the dented, black box against the wall. I pick it up slowly once again.

Inside was a pink dildo and a pile of condoms, all different from one another.

Why would someone send me this? What would I even do with it? Wait, if dad finds this, he's gonna think I'm gay or something.

I close the box and shove it deep inside my closet, this way no one will ever find it. Dad never comes into my room unless he wants me to do something, so he wouldn't go through my stuff and I don't have friends who come over so no one will look through my stuff anyways.

I sit back down on my bed and wring my hands together. The fact that someone even sent that to me and the possibility of dad opening was risky. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that someone actually sent me something like that.

Are they trying to make me look stupid or something!? I never have anyone sending me anything, and this is the first parcel that I've ever received in my life. Not counting stuff like books and stuff related to work.

I shake my head a sigh, running my hand through my hair. What if Akabane wants to come to my house? He's definitely the type of person to go through other people's stuff just to tease them. And now that I have a something he could use to taunt me with, he'll probably take any opportunity to take it.

He's not the type of person to listen so he'll probably not even believe me if I say I didn't buy it. He'll probably think I'm gay or I have a kink related to playing with toys. I groan. I'm just gonna have to make sure to never invite him over.

I hear a quiet 'ding' from my phone. I pick it up and unlock my phone. My eyebrows shoot up when I see who texted me.

Karma Akabane: Gaku-chan have you eaten dinner yet?
Sent 8:30

I bite my lips and my eyebrows furrow. A tight grimace makes its way onto my face as the thought of eating entered my brain. I put my phone down without replying and walk into the bathroom to prepare for bed.

If I brush my teeth, then I wouldn't have the motivation to eat since I'll have to brush again. I wash up quickly as I feel exhaustion overcome me.

I change into a comfy pajama pants and shirt and take my phone from its place on my desk. I sit again the headboard of the bed and tap into my contact list. I don't have many people's contacts saved. Only my study group from a-class that I'm not allowed to attend anymore and my dad's phone number. I don't have any reason to have anyone else's contact anyways.

Maybe I should save Akabane's though. I will be hanging out with him every weekend now so I guess it wouldn't hurt to save his.

I go onto messages and make a new contact.

Akabane