Chapter 12

Karma's POV

It's been such a long day. I wanted to come to school, solely for the purpose of seeing Asano embarrassed. I guess that just flew out of the window.

Bitch sensei was teaching is how to seduce the victim before killing them and how English comes in handle when trying to communicate with them. To be honest, that's pretty stupid but whatever.

The good thing is that second period ends early today since the assembly was going to go for quite a while. Maybe I should distract the class until class ends. But I really can't be bothered.

I keep on having a feeling something was not right. It's as if something is going to happen, and it doesn't feel like it's a good thing either. Maybe I left something important at home.

Meh whatever. The feeling will go away soon. I stretch my arms up, letting out a groan of content when I hear a few bones crack.

I check the time to see how long there was until we had to head down to the assembly.

11:15

Wait a second....11:15?

"Bitch sensei! We were meant to leave five minutes ago!" I yell slamming my hands onto the desk making rock slightly.

"Ehh!" She screeches and checks her watch.

"Oh my god! You're right! Everyone stand up, walking two lines and we probably have to run there!" She says hurriedly while everyone else quickly makes their way outside.

We didn't really do a good job of maintaining the two lines since everyone was by this time running as a group. I'm pretty sure I almost tripped about three times on the way down the hill.

We were all a panting mess when we arrived. All the other students from the upper classes were already waiting for us to arrive.

We all walk in and stand two lines like the other students were. We didn't even stop when we were running so we are literally dead.

"I'm sure all of you know what you're here today." We hear the principal say in a booming voice. All the students in my class gave each other nervous glances since we have no idea why we are here.

"We have a certificate and a prize for the students who came first, second and third." I didn't know we get certificates for coming top three. I grin, knowing that I came first.

I listen into a conversation between two girls who were most likely to be in the Asano fan club.

"I bet Asano will get first prize. He is like the smartest kid in the school." One of the girls gushes out, her cheeks were really red from blushing so hard.

Well they're going to be really surprised when they don't hear they're senpai's name. Hah! Jokes on them!

"First place with 500 points is Karma Akabane. Please come up to the stage to receive your awards." I smirk as I hear several gasps and whispers erupt from the crowd.

I walk up onto the stage and shake the principal's hand, taking my awards with me. I don't really know what it was but he doesn't look like his usual self.

You all must be thinking 'you don't see him that often.' Well that's true but I do see him around the school at times and he's always had that proud look on his face. But when I looked at him, it's as if he was deep in thought of something.

Meh, whatever. He's probably stressed about his teacher stuff. Why should I care anyways? All teachers are useless in my eyes.

"Second place with 495 is Asano Gakushuu, who is not here today as he is not feel well." Asano did look pretty beat up for the bast couple of days so I guess it makes sense.