Chapter 17

Hello my fellow creatures!!

Welcome back to another very late chapter!!
I'm sorry for the lateness and stuff but here it is!
Enjooooy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gakushuu's POV

I stare at the tall figure standing at the door way. I think I forgot to breath since my lungs were literally stinging from the lack of air.

I quickly look away, trying to avoid the awkward tension in the room. I feel like I'm going to be sick if he stays here any longer.

But obviously, he won't leave because he's just that kind of person.

"Gakushuu....." I hear his tired voice reach my ears. I almost feel bad for him.

I continue staring at anything other than him. I spot a fly on the window, just crawling around. Maybe I can just concentrate on that and maybe it would give the hint to my dad that I don't want him here.

"Gakushuu, look at me." I hear his voice once again but demanding this time.

I force myself from looking at him and continue intensely staring at the fly that suddenly takes off towards his side of the room.

I tense up as I hear footsteps nearing to the hospital bed.

Please don't come any closer...

I feel his hand grip my shoulder and haul my shoulder, and violently may I add, towards him. I hiss out in pain as I meet his violet eyes.

His eyes were sharp, held no love or support what so ever. I could literally feel his disappointment radiating off him.

"What were you thinking?!" He snaps loudly, causing me to flinch away from him.

"What was the bullshit on that note! Just because I'm busy trying to make your life better, doesn't mean you can go ahead and kill your self! Are you trying to ruin my reputation!? Is your happiness all you care about!? Think about others more Gakushuu!" Every word felt a stab in the chest. I had to use everything I had to not cry. That would only make it worse.

"I'm sorry...." I try saying in a clear voice but only came out as a whisper. I was visibly trembling but at least I wasn't crying.

"Tch." He turns and begins pacing up and down the room.

"You're lucky no one know about your foolish attempt in taking your life." I peer down at my hands and take in every word he says.

"The hospital might let you out if you are stable, after that you are going back to school." I flinch as his harsh tone and nod my head.

"Asano Gakushuu, speak with your mouth not your actions."

"Yes father..."

I hear a long sigh before the door slams shut. I feel a warm tear run down my cheek before a quiet sob escaped my mouth.

Why can't I have a normal, loving family? What did I do to deserve this? I probably was a mistake child...

I sigh and wipe away my tears. Crying won't help, plus I bet dad is going to make sure I'm never alone or he won't even care.

I lay back down onto the bed and stare at the ceiling. I hate this....

Just before I could close my eyes, the door opened with a bang causing me to sit up quickly which wasn't a great idea. I quickly check to see if it was dad but to my relief it was just the doctor and.... Akabane....