Chapter 18

Wazzzzzzzup!!

Welcome back to another chapter!!

This is going really slowly but whatever!
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gakushuu's POV

It hurts getting up in the morning. Not physically....well yes physically but also emotionally. I mean who would be looking forward to waking up when there is no one to love you?

I gaze at myself in the mirror. I look like a zombie....

My strawberry blonde hair was draped over my eyes that hid my dull, violet eyes. Not to mention how much I stink, I haven't had a bath since the day I tried to kill myself.

I trudge to my rack that held my towel and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I turn the water onto the cold side and stand underneath the freezing water.

School...

Hopefully no one asks me where I've been. Or maybe they already know, I mean I can't trust Akabane when he tells me that only he and my dad knows.

I lather myself with soap before rinsing myself and stepping out of the shower. I walk to the closet that held my uniforms.

I take out a crumpled uniform and pull it on. Thankfully these uniforms have sleeves so they hide the cuts. Especially the most deepest ones.

I didn't realize my dad was standing at the door way, watching me.

"Ahem." I jump before turning to the sound.

My dad stood there, arms crossed and holding a menacing gaze. I gulped before straitening up and answering him.

"Y-Yes father." Shit I stuttered.

"From today onwards, you will be staying extra hours at school with me in my office to catch up on what you have missed out on while you were in hospital." He explains without even taking a breath.

I nod my head slowly. His glare hardened reminding me that I had to answer him "properly".

"Yes father."

He gives me an approving nod before disappearing from my line of sight.

I let out a sigh of relief. It's always been awkward trying to talk to him. I've never actually had a proper conversation with him, it just got too.....awkward...

I pack all my equipment into my bag before walking down to the kitchen. I see my dad sitting at the table reading the newspaper and sipping slowly at his coffee.

I don't feel like eating now that I realize that I would have to eat sting in front of him. I slip on my shoes before grabbing my keys and heading to the door.

"Asano Gakushuu. Where do you think you're going?" I hear my dad's voice from the kitchen.

"Umm...I'm going to school..?"

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast before going?" He asks again.

He might be asking a simple question but I'm sweating bullets from answering him.

"I'm not hungry so I'm just going to skip breakfast." I say more confidently. Dad had always hates when I answer without confidence.

He doesn't answer for a while and I begin to head to the door to go to school.

"You have eat something at school. I will ask your classmates if you have."

"....yes father."