Why am i like this???

"Never allow their opinions to rule over your own"

Dedicated to ChocolateAndChill

Amal's POV

"So how is school?" Azad asks curiously as she seat drags a chair close to me, to take a seat making me stare at her in suspicion I knew she was about to blow up any moment from now seems like she hasn't gotten over it yet.

"oh you know the same" I reply with a smile, the last thing I would want is for her to start exaggerating which would happen any moment from now.

"Are you still getting bullied again?, I knew it but Abtal just never believes me when I tr-"Azad rants making me sigh

You see what I mean! she is just so protective, don't get me wrong I love the fact that she cares but, I have heard from the vice principal about how my sister went to visit aka threaten her after the first bullying incident when i was hospitalized.

Along the way she asked me for names of the people who did it, but of course I didn't see anyone so I told him the truth thinking it would end there but no instead, my name got mentioned in multiple Assemblies and everywhere else, I became famous but the wrong type of famous as i was known as the girl who almost died but she survived. yet up till today no one ever spoke to me even though they talked about me to one another,yes i know they are all so caring!.

"No!, i'm not getting bullied big sis, I said same because you know how high school is,it never changes" i lied straight through my teeth with a smile, i couldn't help but to regret why I told my parents that it was okay for them to travel to visit our uncle and aunt and attend their marriage because even though I remember telling them I'm a big girl who is almost an adult and that i can and will be able to take care of myself, they invited my sister and her husband to come and stay with me don't get Me wrong I love them but...

"Are you sure?" she asks again

"If she says she isn't getting bullied then she isn't getting bullied" my brother in law Abtal states making me send him a thankful smile he just nods, oh I forgot to say my brother in-law isn't like my sister he actually gets and understands me.

"But you were there last time she was in the hospital and-"

"Shh" Abtal shushes my sister who is his wife she stares up at him he hugs her leans down and kisses her forehead as if to calm her down, she opens her mouth again as if to rant but My bro in law being cheeky and also trying to take her mind of the issue aka he Wants to save me because we are a team, he playfully leaned forward making her to duck her head and peak at me with red cheeks while I took that as a queue to leave, so i slipped of the table and started to make my way into my room.

You see everything that happened downstairs,it has been happening ever since that event that happened on the first day I wore my hijab to school, a few years ago that memory is stuck inside in head and now I can't forget no matter how much I wished I could, it was like a permanent tattoo, that remains fresh until the day I die due to the viruses that are still perching on my wounds. Also in case you didn't know, I was talking about Ayana and her squad and their sick joy of plotting my death..yeah at a point it got that serious.

"The table is full maybe next time" Anaya says making me frown but i nodded before making my way towards the very table next to the trash bin, taking little bites of my burger,

Two words I can use to define how I was feeling at that day was 'sad and confused' as i watched Ayana and other people chat with their friends while i-i was alone. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone beeping making me pull out her phone.