Because I love you okay

"Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will make you the happiest"

Dedicated to xschrijfstertjexx

Third persons POV

Amal watched on as she woman gapes like a fish trying to find the words to say but then she decided that she would rather run after Leo, so she did, making Amal roll at her eyes at the sound of her front door slamming shut, she wonders if her sister was unconscious for not hearing any of the commotion happening downstairs.

"So fiancée huh?" A familiar voice says mockingly making Amal jump and there her sister stood right behind her.

"Azad" Amal says with an eye roll

"Isn't that what you just said?" Azad says mockingly making Amal pout

"Wait, where you actually aware of the commotion going on all this time?" Amal chooses to say instead to change the topic but her sister knows her game better than anyone else.

"When are you going to admit your feelings for the guy, can't you see how hard he is trying?" Azad says making her sister frown

"God I really don't want to talk about this with you" Amal whines making her sister laugh

"Then maybe you should talk about it with him then" Azad suggests

"Azad can you please stop?" Amal complains

"I was talking about his mom coming back but also admitting your feelings for him would work too!" Azad rants making Amal face turn red,she ignored her sister and started to make her way up the stairs.

"God, don't you have something to do like feed your child?" Amal rants as she makes her way up the stairs while her sister just shakes her head before settling on the couch it's not as if she doesn't care, she just thinks that maybe sometimes one gotta fix things by themselves and if at some point they do need her help, she would only be one call away.

"Are you okay?" Zach says carefully as he peaks into the dark room

"Obviously not" Jamie choked voice says making Zach let out a sigh before he opened the door slowly and walks into the room

"Sorry for asking a dumb question" Zach says making Jamie look up

"It's not your fault, if I was you" Jamie starts to say but Zach cut her off

"I'd want to be me too?" Zach says making her laugh was he really quoting No by Meghan trainor?.

"Hardy ha very funny but yes I'd wanna be you too" she says with a laugh that made her sound like she choked on life and now all she can feel is pain.

"Need a hug?" Zach asks as he opens his arms wide and his sister couldn't say no even if she tried.

"Yes please" Jamie says her voice sounding so broken, it made Zach heart skip, he reached forward and hugged his lost and found sister tight as if trying to take her pain away as she sobs into his neck reality always hurts everyone knows that.

Meanwhile, Amal runs up her staircases with her heart pounding not from the words her sister had just said but from the panic wanting to help and heal two hearts and not one her old best friend and her new best friend. Wow this is just like she is stuck in some telemundo series but honestly, she wouldn't change the channel even if she had the remote in her own hands because, she wanted to learn so much more a about the mysterious siblings who are both her best friends, it's a win win situation even though one actually has feelings for her.