and then He lied to me

"If you may have gotten hurt in the past,please dont allow that to keep you away from your future which might be with happiness"

Third persons POV

"Does Sam know about this?" Amal asks softly

"No" Zach states

"Then why are telling me when you barely know me" she asks him obviously confused and to be honest she isn't the only one to be honest.

"I just... I feel like I can trust you" he says while looking up at her but she looked away because his eyes, They was so intense and blue she would have began to drown if she hadn't looked away And she thanks God for that rule about lowering your gaze already existed.

"Oh what happened when you woke up for the second time?" she asks wanting him to look away she hates having eyes on her studying her like science experiment.

"My parents were there, so was my sister and grandma I allowed my sister and grandma to hug me but I refused my mom and dad told the doctor I didn't want to see them" Zach trails of a while Amal just patiently waits for him to go on.

"My sister told me that Omar my brother barely made it to the hospital before he had passed away and that I was lucky that I was pulled out of the car before it exploded due to fire" Zach States the pain clear in his voice Amal heart shatters to pieces.

"Innalilahi was INA ilahi rajihun" Amal mutters to herself but I heard Zach raise a brow

"Ina-What did you just speak?" Zach asks curiously he is multi lingual yet he still hasn't ever heard that language before in his life.

"My language...kinda" she says shyly

"Oh what's the meaning of it?" he asks curiously

"We shall surely belong to God and to him we shall return" she replies ever so easily making Zach frown trying to make sense of what she had just said.

"Oh, you really believe that there is someone or something out there?" he asks with a frown as he looked up at the sky nothing about what she said made any sense.

"Yes I believe that the creator of the world and the universe is somewhere up there" Amal says with a smile as she stares up at the sky which was shinning bright like a diamond.

"But you have never seen him or her or it,so how can you be so sure?" Zach asks

he doesn't mean to be rude but it's not his fault that he was raised to think that everything in the world came from science and nature not from another being out there.

"You don't have to see him but you can see the signs in the moon and the stars in the earth and beyond and in the...i'm sorry I sometimes forget that you are an atheist" Amal States but then purses her speech as she sees the way he was staring up at her like he was a child learning about something new.

"Just because am an Atheist doesn't mean that I will condemn what you believe in Amal" Zach says making Amal smile in appreciation, it has been a while that someone her age who is not a Muslim has gotten close to her, she has never met an atheist in her life so this is definitely a new experience for not just her but him too.

"When did all this happen to you?" She asks curiously

"In January 2017 in France" Zach says match Amal face palm

"Wow,that means you missed a whole drama but I thought you said you lived here all your life" Amal says happily while Zach stared at her confused

"Yes I did miss not only a whole semester but I missed missed the whole year and half but I did say we travel on vacations well,we will get there,you will understand better but yes we actually did move away because my dad had gotten us a house there due his firm expanding all the way to France from here,but I didn't stay for long I came back as quickly as left" Zachary rants making Amal nod in understanding.