Take care of yourself

"There's a thin line between the dead and the living...and that is the deception of the words"

Third persons POV

"Oh my goodness"Zach says in disbelief

"I know right?" Azad states with a knowing look

"Then what happened after that?" Zach asks

"Myself and my husband took the first flight here and through out the ride,I was a mess for two reason's, one my sister was in the hospital" Azad says with a sad face meanwhile her husband shakes his head as if he disagrees or at least had something to say making Zach raise a brow, obviously curious now.

"Two, Azad really hates planes,she is over frightened of them" Abtal interrupts making his wife send him a dry look.

"Abtallll stop embarrassing me" she says to him but he just fakes a sad face

"Oh sorry baby mama" Abtal States making his wife roll her eyes but Zachary didn't miss the small smile on her face,thanking to himself that ...they are.... Adorable?.

"Yeah for that reason to" Azad confesses

"Oh that trip was very horrible but Alhamdulilah we arrived safely" Azad states her husband nods in agreement

"That means thanks to the lord right?" Zach asks curiously making Azad frown in confusion

"Yeah" Abtal says realizing what the boy was asking about

"Oh Sorry for interrupting, please go on"Zach says wanting to know more being the curious little bugger he is.

It was Azad's turn to stay, her sister was up and Amal hasn't even opened her eyes yet and it has being a week it was scary,scary for all of them.

There were times where their mom would have a breakdown, because this was her daughter and Amal wasn't moving at all, not like she usually does,and Azad was also affected by this.

Azad can remember her little sister begging her to not leave her,begging Azad to stay with her even though Azad had gotten married and had to go,the only reason Azad had issues with her husband after marriage was because of Amal.

It was because Azad felt like he was taking her away from her loved ones, away from her sister and to another country where they couldn't see each other in the morning as usual,no jokes,no smiles,no rants,no anything but it turns out that it was just life,that is how life works as you grow and turn into an adult,she had to learn that the hard way.

What scared her the most was when she was told by the doctors that there is a limit to being stuck in a comma after that time limit, the person might give up.

What hurts the most is the fact that her little sister got jumped by some idiots and she wasn't there to save her and now that she is here,Amal isn't awake so she can heal her.

It was almost like deja vu again except this time of wasn't her but her baby sister.

Azad couldn't stand it,she couldn't watch her baby sister die,it was sad but really what could she do if not pray to God, And hope that she would see those beautiful brown eyes that are filled with innocence once again.

"So how is she?" Ariana asks Azad can hear it the worry in her voice,they also wanted to come...but couldn't due to tge ungoing exams, they loved her sister and she can't blame them,who wouldn't love the little sweet girl,bullies and racists obviously, but those category don't exactly love everyone,the bullies are to self centered to know how bad they are destroying a person.