daddy cheated on mommy

"As a human there is only so much you can take so don't force yourself or else you would hurt yourself "

Third persons POV

"I know You're freaking cheating on me" Liza says unable to hold the news inside of her anymore.

The pain in her heart was too much and her husbands eyes widened and so did Zach's but it was for different reasons though, one was guilty and the other one was surprised and in disbelief.

"Liza what are you saying?, the kids are in here" David says trying to get his wife to shut up. He really doesn't want his kids to hear any of their banters and look at the him in another way but the woman next to him didn't even want to hear his lies anymore, she was just tired period!.

"Stop pretending I have seen her pictures on your phone, I have seen even the multiple girls physically and they freaking testified and laughed in my face when I said I was your wife, I have seen the messages, i have known for a long period of time, i have seen through your lies but pretended to be blind!" Liza yells at her husband as she grips his collar very tightly wanting nothing than to strangle the man so he could feel her pain, she has been quiet because she thought he would stop, he would realize His mistake but her husband continued to be Casanova instead.

"Liza" Zach's father tries to keep his eyes on the road and keep his eyes on his wife at the same time but like they say Humans can only do so much at once.

"They freaking deserve to know how freaking disgusting their father is, they need to know that he has sleeping around with other women and cheating on with their freaking mother, they deserve to know that he has been sleeping around with their mothers best friend" Liza screams making her last child to look up at them in what confusion, he was just so innocent the only kind of cheat he knew was the one that was happening in games between his big brother and himself but he knew it was bad and he had no idea why his dad would decide to cheat anyone.

"Did daddy cheat on mommy when they were playing a game?" he asked his brother as he looked up at him only to see that Zach had tears running down his cheeks making the the five year old frown in confusion and sadness, he didn't want to see his big brother crying it hurts him inside his chest.

"Why are you crying?, please stop it hurts right here" He states while pointing into the right side of his chest making his brother to force a laugh.

"That's not where your heart is though but it's somewhere in there, I'm sorry" Zach states as he watched as his little brother reached his small hands forward to wipe away Zach's tears away and Zach allowed him too,his big brother allowed him too.

"I'm so sorry that you have to see this" Zach apologized to the boy who was simply clueless

"see what?" Omar asks with his head like a puppy in confusion

"Nothing just keep looking at me" Zach commands making the little boy frown

"But mommy and daddy are fighting because daddy cheated and fighting is bad" Omar mutters before unhooking his seatbelt and stood up trying to push his parents apart but Liza had a tight hold on her husbands collar, he has never seen anything like this he was barely 5, he didn't know the troubles of the world, he didn't know the meaning towards what he had just said but Zach did and it hurts so bad.