throw your love away

"Please don't throw your love away"

Third person's POV

"So what's going on in your life?" Sam asks curiously with his legs laying on Zach's table wanting to irk Zach but Zach ignored the action, and continued to scan the file his secretary had dropped off at his office earlier in the day.

"nothing much, just work" Zach says looking through some paper works,he didn't see the look that appeared on Sam's face when he said the word "work".

"Yeah work, you work way too much that you are going to die alone!" Sam states making Zach to purse and look up with a raised brow at his dramatic best friend.

"Did Shakespeare say that?" Zach asks making Sam frown because what is Zach even saying anymore?.

"No" Sam says obviously confused

"Then Sam, What is your point?" Zach asks closing the file that was laying in front of him.

"Why don't we go out tonight?" Sam states making Zach raise a brow wondering where Sam was taking this discussion too

"If it is too a bar then no because i don't drink anymore, you know this" Zach states making Sam frown

"That was not where I was referring to" Sam says making Zach raise a brow at him

"oh then where?" Zach asks mockingly knowing he was going to say bar

"Somewhere else besides I need a break from college too!" Sam says with a grin

"Then go out alone, i can't simply leave work just to hang out!" Zachary states making Sam send him a glare and that was how Zach knew that the boy was about to go off at him like a concerned mother at any moment so Zach smirked.

"Oh cmon, it can definitely wait!especially if what i have to say is about Amal..." Sam says with a smirk as he watched as Zach closed the file sitting up more erectly making Sam give himself a mental high five because aha he got him right where he wanted him.

"Okay,so how about we go to one of my restaurants?" Zach says leaving no room for arguments as if he wasn't the one who was telling Sam earlier on about how he can't leave work.

"Sure,rub it in my face that you have a lot of side businesses Mr entrepreneur while I'm still struggling with college" Sam states making Zach roll his eyes at his best friend because that guy is still as dramatic as he always has been but, deep down Zach knows that Sam is actually proud of how far and what His friend has archived in life at such a young age in such a short span of time.

"Don't freaking touch it" Zach says slapping his Sam's hand away from the radio making Sam send him a glare which Zach completely ignored he isn't going to back down from the words he had said from earlier on.

"Since when did you become so uptight?" Sam asks making his friend let out a stray of chuckle

"I don't know since when were you actually my friend?" Zach says with a smirk making Sam frown

"Touché but they have some really nice songs on the radio sometimes" Sam whines making Zach roll his eyes at him

"Yeah I know but, you can't just keep on changing the station every freaking second And besides, we are here already" Zach states with a smirk as the two slowly got out of the car

"Welcome Mr Perez and guest" A blonde shy girl says politely

"Thank you" Zach says to her with a polite smile

"Are you ready to order or should I come back?" she asks politely Zach noticed as Sam was staring up at her...idiot!' Zach thinks to himself.

"Um get me coffee what would you like Sam?" Zach asks snapping Sam out of his trance where he was staring at the beautiful waiter that stood in front of him