Zachary Fransisco Perez

"Her eyes kept on searching for you even when she is supposed into feel complete"

Third person's POV

Through out the ride in the car Amal was looking down at her phone after every second passed by before looking away, she had no idea that Abtal could see her through the rear mirror.

"Okay?" he asks making her head up in confusion but then realization hit her.

"Yeah I'm fine, hey we have arrived!" she cheers wanting him to take his mind off her, because her brother in law is a very observant person, she knows that he can figure her out in seconds, and like she always said to Zach, she really hates it when people read her a book they have been studying ever since the beginning of forever to the end.

She waits for him to grab her small bag of clothes and also plate of food which her sister has taken to her the night before, as soon as they reached the door, he pressed the door bell and from outside the sound of bell ringing was heard but no reply making her frown.

"Maybe they are not around?, let me try to use my key" she says to her brother in law who nods and moves away from the door she puts her in key turning it once the door swings open only to be faced with a dark house making her frown.

"it seems like no one is home" she states looking behind her to see that even her brother in law was not longer there, she slowly and blindly reached for the light switched and as soon as she turned it on.

"Welcome back!" To many voices all scream at once almost making Amal's soul to almost fly out of her body as she saw everyone popping out nowhere but Amal managed to regain herself like she always does to smile widely at her parents,her sister and husband also at Ariana and Aysha who where grinning happily at her.

"Aw thank you" Amal says shyly as she looks around the house to see little signs saying welcome back also decorations as if it was some bodies birthday.

"Eh you deserve it" Amal's Mom says hugging Amal so Amal hugged her back Amal's mom, Safia Is quite a shy person,Amal and her both went through everything together until it got better.

"Welcome back daughter" he says softly making Amal grin

"Thank you daddy" Amal says moving away from her to hug her dad

"And me?,won't I get a hug too?" Ariana asks pushing Azad away from Amal making me laugh while her sister sends her a look of disbelief

"Hey that's my sister"  Azad states sending her friend a playful glare

"Who cares?,she loves me more" Ariana says making Amal laugh again that's Ariana's way of saying she loves someone.

"I love you too" Amal says with a grin

"Love you three" Azad says with a grin over the little time they have spent together,they have grown so attached to each other at hip even closer than they did before she got married.

Aysha smiles at Amal and says welcome but Amal Pull's her in for a hug she hugs Amal back, Aisha really is shy and is mistaken for being rude but Amal knows that she isn't, it's just the social anxiety. After receiving all the hugs and kisses,Amal was chased out of the kitchen and living room because this is Amal's part and I quote "she is not allowed to help to prepare any of her favourite favourite dishes and snacks".

So she walked towards the living room sitting on the white lather couch, her eyes searched for something she doesn't even know what yet she was still searching for it cluelessly.

"He is not yet here" a voice say making Amal jump what is with her family scaring her today

"Who?" she asked in confusion