I wanted the return the favour"

"Having someone who cares about you is like having your own personal marvel superheroes combined in one person"

Dedicated to ginny_luna_hermione

***

Third person's POV

"How the freaking fudgeball is this school safe if my sister was hit,  pushed under water which I'm pretty sure was the toilet seat where she freaking drowned after that she received a beating until she fell unconscious,do you know that her life is currently in danger?" Azad booms as she slams her hands rather harshly on the vice principal's table making her jump.

"I'm sorry Miss adnan" The principal starts to say but she got cut of

"it's Mrs Hakeem now not Adnan anymore don't say sorry to me, you don't freaking know what it feels like to see your sister fighting for her own life. She has not even opened her eyes not even once and it has been about a week or even more ever since the incident" The small girl booms her voice raising volumes anger was all that was in her eyes and she needed to let it out she is tired of feeling like this, tired of feeling like This is all her fault.

"I'm sorry Mrs Hakeem, I didn't even know anything about this I swear!" The vice principal starts to say but the girl is not where done, she is angry so and so was the person next to her who is glaring at the vice principal intensely.

"I don't want to hear it, If something happens to Amal,I promise you I would make sure the media would hear about this that your school is not safe, we would also be taking you to court which may lead to having to shut down this school " The boy/man next to her states his voice cold it sent shivers up the vice principals spine and somehow she knows that this two are not bluffing at all.

"Don't even tell her that if it happens, we are taking this matter to freaking court and also the freaking media would hear about it, They would hear that your school is racist and that my sister is getting bullied because of her religion like what century is this?, I thought we were over this!" Azad yells slamming her hands on the table making the vice principal jump again. She has never seen a person she is taller than  look so scary, Azad is small yet mighty, the vice principal couldn't even blame her because if someone hurt her loved ones she would probably be ten times worst.

"Mrs Hakeem, I'm deeply sorry I will make sure to give the students who caused this, a serious punishment once the principal returns from we would have a meeting addressing this issue meanwhile, the ones who did this would get what they deserve" She says but no Azad doesn't want to hear it.

"Like that is going to help my sister wake up, I just want her to wake up to open her eyes to scream or even fight me but she is just laying there, she can't even breathe on her own anymore" Azad yells as a sob escapes from her making her husband pull her in for a hug as she breaks down into his chest full on crying the vice principal truly feels for her she is just hearing about this news now.

She wonders how and why nobody even told her about it but she is also scared and truly hopes that Azad's sister makes it or she knows that these two won't be wasting time to deal with the issue and she is also scared at how angry the girl is.