Two whole weeks...unconscious

"Surviving is so much harder than we thought that's why some of us decided to just exist instead live"

Zach's POV

"So i heard about what happened to Amal?" Ayana says to me making me raise a brow...why is she here? Why is she even talking to me?.

"Yeah, Everyone has" I say walking away from her but she grasps onto my arm making me freeze, I hate it when anyone touches me when I am not expecting it, she's lucky I didn't throw a punch her way.

"Is she okay?" she asks making me pause and stare her...is she seriously acting like she cares? Now when the girl is hurt?...heck she was the one who started this whole let's all hate Muslims movement.

"I would have punched you, if you were not a girl" I say coldly making her to flinch and removed her hand from my arm, meanwhile I continued to make my way down to my government class.

Ever since that day Amal got hospitalized, Random people have been coming up to me asking me about Amal, pretending that they care. I honestly want nothing more than to smack them all for being so fake but i can't, so instead i didn't really give them the answer they wanted either, I answered their question with another question until they got tired and left me Alone.

"If I ask would you give a wrong answer?" Grandma asks as she stares at her grandson aka me with worry in her eyes

"Maybe grandma" I say with a grin

"ouch" I say as my grandma hand slapped behind my head...yeah I was just messing with her.

"Don't say maybe I'm worried about you kids" She scolds me, watching me as I took my drugs for my disorder, I'm still on medication for my bipolarity, if it weren't for this drugs I'll be unstable emotionally, I smiled as she handed me a glass of orange juice which I used to take the drugs. Turns out I forgot to take my drugs before going to school, opps.

"But you don't even know her" I say making her send me a look in disbelief while I grinned.

"Why are you so possessive about her?, you were never this possessive with Sam" Camila says making me raise a brow at her

"Call him anytime you want" I say with a smirk

"Urghh see what I am talking about?" She complains

"Grandma I gotta go" I say while standing up

"to see his wife" Camila says making me roll my eyes

"Not my wife,she's just my f-"

"friend yeah I know" Camila says with teasing grin making me just send her a dry look

"see you later grandma and squirt" I say pressing a kiss to my grandma cheek while I send my sister a mocking look making her mouth fall open...realizing that I had just called her squirt.

"I'm older than you" I can hear her yell after me making me smirk as i slammed the door shut.

I started making my way towards the hospital I didn't even feel like driving today so i just decided to take the uber instead, I let myself get lost in my own thoughts.

I waved at the guards who were at the gate before I started to make my way down the road, after staying for barely 10 minutes I was able to stop a taxi.

"Hi man where are you heading too?

" the national hospital" I say obviously  leaving the message that I didn't want to talk but of course the taxi driver decided that I was his new talking buddy, I just nodded along to everything he said not wanting to be rude so back to the issue at hand, first of all yes,i'm very mad at the Fact that guys hit on my best friend, if I knew them personally, I would have found them and given them a nice beating of my own.