Forgive or forget

(Please take your time to add to your library to get notifications when i update also don't forget to vote thanks for reading)

Amal skips around the store giggling and picking out random stuff which her mother just returned back to their locations but Amal always do this, she loves coming out of the house the fresh air, she loved it and she doesn't mind if it's going to the store, she just wanted to be outside just like every kid.

"Amal please stop it!, stop running around "her mother scolds but Amal was running past her again she sighs running after her daughter who was giggling thinking they were playing around but then she bumped into something or making her fall on her but she started to cry loudly, she looked up at the tall woman who was looking down at her instead of picking her up while Amal cried harder as if she wanted someone to tell her sorry for hurting herself, just like every kid did, the woman finally then squatted Down.

"Aww you poor girl, where's your mom? "the woman comes while picking the sobbing girl up

"she's over twere" Amal states while pointing towards the direction a hijab woman was running forward towards them to get her daughter

To her surprise the woman dropped Amal rather harshly to the ground making Amal fall onto her butt before letting out a cry, but it was okay because someone was scooping her,Someone was scooping her up trying to sooth her and that someone was no one but her mother.

"why would you drop her like that,don't you know she could have gotten hurt badly?" her mom says sternly wanting an apology but she got nothing nothing but the opposite

"then she should get hurt, she's a Muslim so one less problem in the world if she's gone"the woman says coldly

"what are you saying?, she's just a kid, how could you say that?"Safia Amal's mom states her accent was strong...Arabian...which means Muslim which means hate to the woman!.

"all of you Muslim's deserved to be killed"the woman states

"you're racist" Safia States angrily because what else can she do besides that

"go back to your fucking country" the woman says making Safia frown as anger burned through her veins

"I will not go back to my country,I'm here to stay so is she and we would live here it's a free country" Safia states

"we will kill every single or of you Muslim's" the woman threatens making Safia take a step back in shock

"your racist, I'm recording this I'm taking it to the police" she states showing the woman her recording phone.

"what do you think they are going to do?, they know Muslims deserved to be freaking killed" the woman yells but Amal's mom was walking away trying to ignore the eyes following her as soon as she put Amal into the car before she walked towards the other side getting seated she puts her head against window and sniffles were all one could hear making Amal's eyes widen as she starts thinking to herself that she made her mommy cry.

"mommy, no cry please I'm sorry!" Amal wails making her mom turn towards her eyes red hijab a mess pulling her daughter in for a hug.

"no,no,you didn't make me cry,something got into my eyes,it hurts" her mother sobs along with her daughter

They shared a very emotional moment she wished safia could take her daughter's pain away,she wished people would stop judging her,she meant no harm,her daughter isn't supposed go through this kind of thing,this is supposed to be a free country,she looked down at her daughter who had fallen asleep somewhere between the crying,She gently lied her down on the back seat. She smiled staring at her daughter scared of what was coming, something even her couldn't stop,it was coming,she couldn't protect Amal forever but at least she could try.