Behaving just like the rest

Dedicated to Sweetdreamer23311

"you want you fit in
Do it the right way and just be yourself"

Zach's POV

"Sam can you go and seat?, I will be right there in a few minutes" i say to my best friend who smirks like he knows something which he doesn't, but I allow him to think to think he does.

"You keep on stalking that girl yet you're not telling me anything" Sam states well it is not stalking when she is aware right...plus i consider her as a friend, she's not that bad ,Just very sarcastic and her words always tends to burn you just like fire!.

She can retaliate and that amuses and entertains me to no end but i won't give my best friend the satisfaction of telling him anything, he already has an active imagination so I would leave him to use it trust me, i'm not a bad friend. I'm not just the type to tell another person's business to somebody else and he knows this yet he still tries anyway.

"Hm" I say in reply

"You still won't tell me anything right?" he asks with a sigh

"Hm" I reply with a smirk I can feel him giving up

"Fine" he mutters

"Be right back" I say with a grin before I started to make my way over to the back where she always sits, I plopped down on the seat making her head snap up as soon as her eyes met mine, her eyes narrowed at me.

She clenched unto her lunch bag making me let out a stray of chuckles, she just rolled her eyes and went back to pressing her phone basically ignoring me but she wasn't going to win.

"Hey i"m Zachary but only my friends calls me Zach so I guess you can" I say resting my head on top of my hands while staring up at making her freeze she looks back up at me in confusion.

"Um hi?" she says it sounds more like a question than a statement

"Your name?" I ask with a polite smile

"What?" she asks obviously confused

"you didn't say your name after you said hi" I say making her frown deepen she stared at me as if she wanted nothing than for me for disappear, I was convinced she wasn't going to answer me but then she surprises me just like she always does.

"Amal Abnan" she mutters

"Well that's different" i mutter making her stare at me as if she was confused of that was a compliment or an insult in disguise

"Hm" she decides to say in reply

"But I like it" I say with a grin she looks at me again before looking away she looks taken back by my words

"Oh-Okay" she says before opening her lunch bag taking out a familiar long wrapped snack

"Take it and leave" she states rudely ouch that hurt!

"Have anyone ever told you that you are rude?" I reply not missing a beat

"Well did you expect me to act nice sorry, I'm not a good actor unlike You are" she states making me frown

"What do you mean by acting?, i have always been nice!,no acting!" i reply wow when did she become so harsh?, maybe she has always been harsh or maybe i'm just noticing it now.

"Then where were you on that day?" Amal mutters to herself

"Which day?" a confused version of myself asks