it's too late to amend anything

tired of feeling like I'm trapped in my damn mind,
Tired of feeling like I'm wrapped in a damn lie,
Tired of feeling like my life is a damn game"

Third persons POV

You know how dark and cloudy some dreams can be that as soon as you find yourself in them you actually know that it is definitely not a good dream?.

have you ever wondered what it felt like to hold your breath not for a minute but for hours without dying?.

Do you know what it feels like to be standing on a fragile bridge knowing it may collapse and kill you once you make the wrong move?.

That is how Zach felt as he stared at the crowd who were all consisting of friends of his father or business partners or what have not,but that was not what was making Zach fall apart. It was the fact that his father has been successfully put 6ft below that hurts him the most, and even though they never had a good relationship it did not make Zach feel any better, instead he feels worst because now it's too late to amend anything, now he understand why his sister kept on pressuring him to let everything go, but it was too late for everything.

Zachary ignored everyone as he started to make his way towards the back to get away from the pitiful smiles, to get away from the words he has grown to hate the sentence "I'm so sorry for your loss" because, sorry isn't going to fix anything,Sorry isn't going to bring his dad back to life,sorry that word which can be said but not actually meant. Most of the people weren't here because they cared about his dad but they were here because of their business reputation aka to look good in the eyes of the media,none of them can understand the pain in his heart,none of them knew except for his sister and grandma.

Zach raised his head to look around again wanting nothing than for these event to be over with and that was when he saw it or should I say saw her,his eyes widened in shock wondering if he was delusional again? Wondering if his PTSD was back again?, or was it the bipolar disorder?, but then again, he saw her again and this time her eyes widened and in what looked like one of his dreams, she began to run and that was when he lost it,not caring if his eyes were lying to him or not,he isn't going to allow her get away like she did last time.

Zach started to run ignoring the sound of his own sister calling his name in panic, ignoring the stupid reporters and their stupid cameras, he just simply ran following the lady, who had noticed that he was following her so she ran faster,almost stumbling due to the heels she had on,as she exited the gate,she knew that he was right behind her so she hurriedly yelled for whoever it was that's inside the car to open the door.

Meanwhile, Zach stood not knowing what to do Zach screamed!,He screamed with all his might because he was losing it, he just needed that one person to pull him back down to earth before he floats away with his misery.

"MOM" Zach screams making the woman to freeze but not once did she turn around she hurriedly slammed the door shut, and the car sped away and even though it was hopeless, Zach still continued to chase after the car calling out to his mother like a needy child except that this time instead of coming to him like a mother would, she ran away.

Zach stumbled on his own feet falling rather harshly to the hard ground as he tried to recover from reality harsh slap as he broke down into tears,choking on the air his body lacked,what did he do to deserve this?, it's not his fault that he turned out to be like this, he didn't want to be like this,he was just need of mothers love and he knows she heard him but she ignored him like she did a few years ago.