Proposal rejected

"Said you want me out of your life so I'm just a dead man waking tonight"

Third person's POV

"Nice to see you again, Amal" He says with a smile as he rest his head on his hands while staring up at her it feels like deja vu again except this time they were both...older and no he didn't call back but he actually came back.

"What are you doing here?"Amal asks going straight to the point no smile on her face

"Excuse me?" Zach asks in disbelief... He wasn't expecting a hug but he also wasn't expecting her anger.

"Get out!" Amal states making everyone in the rooms eyes to widen, while Zach stared at her not making any move to show that he was leaving the house making her stare at him with a glare while the others watched the both of them wearily, scared that the two would go of each other but no that was not it...they were simply staring at one another noticing the changes that had taken place during the time they were away from one another.

"Calm down Amal that is not how to talk to the guest or anyone for that matter you were rude!" Safia scolds her daughter making daughter snap of whatever trance she was lost in.

"Why is he even here?" Amal states staring at the man just a few chairs away from her. He still looked the same the way he was back then except that now he seemed to have been to gym more now with his physic instead of the lanky one he had back in highschool, Also not only has he grown taller but his strange blue eyes and long lashes and a killer jawline and cheekbones never went away either. He was simply what some people would call a pretty boy and he had on a black suit,His hair wasn't in it normal hairstyle well it kind of was in a neat quiff ....yeah he is still as annoying as he was.

"Why are you so mad at him?" Azad asks out loud making Amal roll her eyes wanting nothing than for everyone to mind their own business!.

"Don't you remember that he left?" Amal states like that's the worst crime ever to exist.

"But I told you I had too" Zach finally speaks up making her roll her eyes at his reply.

"Yeah but there is this thing called a phone that I'm sure you have no idea about!" Amal says sarcastically making the boy roll his eyes.

"And somewhere along the way you have forgotten that it worked both ways" He says not missing a beat

"Now I have one very important question!" Jamie yells making everyone to send her questioning looks what was she doing this time?

"What is it?" Amal asks wanting this drama to be over with

"Who is he?" Jamie asks making Amal roll her eyes

"Are you even serious?" Amal asks in disbelief is that why she freaking yelled because she wanted to know who he is, why doesn't Amal know how to chose normal people in her life.

"I'm Zachary perez, Amal's best friend" Zachary says with a smile ignoring the glare Amal sent to him

"Best friend, we are barely even friends" Amal nearly yells

"Hi, I'm Jamie styles, her new best friend, Amal why didn't you tell me that your best friend is the Zach Perez?" Jamie says with wide eyes as if she was fan Girling which she probably is Zachary is one of the richest, handsome bachelor in America...while to Amal...he was just simply Zach the boy who never freaking called bacK.

"Didn't you even hear a word I had just said?" Amal asks raising her hands up on disbelief

"No, now shush so Zachary how do you know Amal?" Jamie asks Zach curiously and the way she was stating at the boy before her was annoying Amal besides Zach isn't all... that rich or not!.