Help me please!!!

"Reality is not just sweet and colorful it can be dark And painful"

Third person's POV

Being Muslim in her society didn't have any perks but then again it had it's downfall, Amal was never one to go outside much because of many reasons unknown but then again she had to go on with life which also includes school.

Amal could remember the day her mother handed her a headscarf, her first head scarf!, She had asked for it, she begged for it, it was "worldwide hijab day" so she also wanted to wear it too. She remembers looking at it like It was worth a million bucks, She absolutely loved it and it has poker dots it was adorable.

Her mother sat her down and told her about the importance and the beauty of it, she was amazed and the next day she was wearing it with pride strolling down the hallway, she expected praises and jealous gazes, she expected peoples curiosity and people wanting to hear about it and it's importance but that wasn't what she got instead all she got was weird looks,She saw people looking at her talking. She smiled to herself before opening her locker she watched as her friends walked up to her like they usually do.

"Oh hey Gee's" She says with a big smile

"uh hi... Amal" Ayana says not paying attention to her as she was searching for her notebook inside her locker which was one locker away from Amal's.

"Notice anything different?" Amal ask excitedly, she could hear her friends murmuring and laughing making her frown.

"What?" Kendall asks with a frown she couldn't see anything new

"Maybe it's the rag on her head?" Kylie points making Ayana to laugh and it hurts a lot.

"I beg your pardon?" Amal asks making the girls flinch in guilt as they noticed that she heard them.

"Uhhh The thing on your head, that's new" Ayana states trying to change the topic

"It's my first hijab, i'm going to be wearing it now and forever and mom gave it to me and I absolutely love it." Amal says with a big smile expecting excited gasps and congratulations but her friends Were laughing laughing at her and it hurts 100 times more.

"well heejabb? makes you... how do I put this?, it even has poker dots on it!"Kendall started to say the irritation in her voice couldn't be missed but Amal cut her off.

"I would never take it off because you want me to, Kendall you don't see me interfering with what your wearing today that shows your goods you call a dress because friends, don't judge one another" Amal says expecting Ayana to back her up like always but what happened was entirely different.