trying to survive in this harsh world

"If they like you they bug you if they hate you they envy you"

*

Dedicated to Alfathima14

*

Third person's POV

"Would you stop worrying so much?,she is FINE!,I mean didn't you threaten the principal last time?" Ariana asks Aisha nods in agreement making their friend who was staring at them through her iPad screen let out a sigh.

"I know, that's why i'm very worried actually" Azad states making her two friends frown

"Why are yo-"

"I think she isn't telling me anything, because of what happened last time wait no!, Actually she stopped recently not since then, which could only mean one thing that she is getting bullied again!, she is just so quiet now it scares and worries me at the same time" Azad rants worriedly making her friends to send her sad looks.

"If you need help ring me up and I will be right there with my butter socks ready to hurt anyone, And I mean everyone!, like why would any one hurt that sweet kid because of something as little as her faith?, heck i'm an atheist I can't see anyone judging me what about the freedom of rights?, the freedom of religion?, what about the freedom?, none of that is being respected by the citizens!" Ariana rants angrily

"I know right!, it's not fair, no one seems to understand that terrorism has no religion" Azad states with a sad look breaking her friends hearts

"Ignore everyone else I know just how harmless you are and you are a Muslim too, heck I can even start giving her online classes on how to sock someone!, first girl with a headscarf who knows how to sock someone, that would be on the news and everywhere then I would be proud to tell everyone that stereotypes are stupid!" Ariana rants thoughtfully making everyone to send her weird looks which she shrugged off making Aisha face palm, Ariana was not good at giving any advice, she would rather make you angry or worry more and then hurt more but of course not intentionally.

"I think you need to calm down and have sabr (patience), she would come to you when she wants to " Aisha states

"For once my dumb sister is actually making sense" Abtal states from a distance making Ariana to burst out into laughter while Aisha sent her brother a glare that he ignored with a smirk, Azad tried to hold in the giggles but they all came tumbling out of her throat.

"Haha you are so funny like wow you make comedians look like try hards" Aisha states her tone hard obviously taking offense to what her brother had just said about her but her brother waved her off with a grin.

"Have you ever thought that maybe she just wants to be ready like really ready first?, not everyone is as strong as you are Azad, and besides she is just a kid trying to survive in this harsh world she would definitely run back to you" Abtal states from a distance making his wife wave him off

"Is that Abtal?" Ariana asks with a smirk that Azad knew so well she chooses to ignore it and watched her husband instead as he took a seat next to her on her bed leaning towards the phone camera.

"Hey and Salam girls how are you doing?" AbTal states with a grin (salam means peace be unto you)

"I'm good and I can see that you two are more than fine" Ariana states making Azad cheeks to burn while Her husband just shakes his head at his wife's best friend choice of words and the suggestion behind it.

"Walaikumusalam" the girl replied Great and you brother" Aisha states (walaikumusalam means "and unto you to) also yes Azad was married to her best friends brother that's a story for another day.