So Stay with me in the End

Dedicated to everyone who has been reading since day one you guys are the best

Third persons POV

Amal rolled on her bed but then she felt a body holding her tighter making her frown, are they trying to squeeze the soul out of her?.

"Stay with me!" he mutters sleepily

"Zach,I need to go and pee" she whines making the boy to smile, wait is he actually pretending to be asleep so she won't leave his bed?, men this days!interesting!.

"Stay" he says again making her to roll her eyes

"Okay" she mutters giving up knowing her husband he would just keep on insisting until she gives up but then she feels him leaning down his face was against her neck making her heartbeat speed up.

"Mommy!,mommy!,mommy!" a tiny voice yells before the door slams open making Zach let out a sigh as he finally let's go of his wife who sends him a smug smile because finally his possessive self had to just let her go this always happens.

"yes sweetheart" Amal asks sweetly while she sends her husband a smirk

"Deen took my action figure and my doll!" Dunya cries

"No, I didn't!" Deen says defensively

"Yes, you did!" Dunya states

"No I-

"Deen give your sister back her doll and what have I said about lying?" Amal says scoldingly her son making him pout.

"Fine here it is, I'm sorry mommy but she likes it to much that's not good she is supposed to play with her brother and not Barbie and spiderman" Deen days sadly making Amal want to say aww because her son is just the cutest while her daughter well...she was simply not like Zach which means, she was just like her mom and that's a bad thing not that Amal would ever say that to Zach.

"Deen,how about this?, you can stay here with us while Dunya can go and play with her dolls" Amal days ignoring the miserable groan that comes from her husband she watched as her son nod while her daughter looks torn on going to play with her dolls or action figures instead of actually spending time with her family, so okay, so she was jealous that her brother gets to spend time with her parents while she plays with a dumb action figure.

"Okay" Deen says with a smile which makes his sister to glare at him

"Can I stay too?" Dunya
says making Deen roll his eyes while her parents sent each other amused looks at their daughter's behavior, heck the twins are always amusing to their parents.

"No, go away" Deen says rudely making his sister to look up at him with her big blue sad eyes, well she had two coloured eyes one was brown and one was blue, she's a special kid.

"Deen don't be mean to your sister, yes you can stay too Dunya" Zach says with a smile making his daughter grin before she climbs unto the bed and settles next to her brother and they start to argue again about the kid Amal and Zach loves more out of the twins making Amal to frown why would they even bring this up.

"They love me more!"

"Actually we don't have a favourite" Amal finally speaks up not liking their argument or them arguing in general

"Yes, we do" Zach says making his wife's mouth to fall open in disbelief who says that to their own kids?.

" Zac-

"What?, we all have a favourite once in life" Zach mutters making his wife mouth fall open

"Zackariah, you can't say that to them! " Amal states sending her husband a glare