well it started when...."

"spending too much of your time thinking about only yourself makes you forget that others got their own problems too"

Dedicated to sidra63

Amal POV

"Hey kid, I was waiting for your call" Ariana States with a smirk making me raise a brow.

"Really?" I ask with a grin

"Yeah, I told your sis that she should let you know that i'm going make you famous" she states with a wild grin making me raise a brow.

"Oh really how?" I ask with a grin she is the second sister I never had, I loved her and her weirdness a lot.

"By making you the first Girl with a headscarf who knows how to sock someo-" she starts to say before my sister cut her off making me stare at her as she stood behind Ariana and Ariana stared back at me or should i say at the screen before the screen turned black again leaving me to only hear the sound of her feet running around with my sisters voice was now closer.

"Ariana give me back my phone this instant" my sisters British accent shows up due to her anger, oh yeah she is living in england with her husband Wolverhampton to be specific.

"Urgh you always spoil my fun" Ariana groans the phone screen turns dark for a second, I lay on my bed awaiting for my sister and her best friend to finish fighting and answer me.

"Sorry about that" My big sister apologized but I waved her off

"Actually enjoyed the show" I say with a grin, it's true they always entertain me at least she had a best friend who jokes around with her all I have is an ex best friend who bullies me yay...oh yeah there's Zach but that's Zach.

"So what's up?" she asks curiously

"A lot" I say with a smile making her smile back

"Tell me everything!" big sis says while getting comfy on her bed

"well it started when...." I started to run through the events that has been going on for the past weeks.

I watched as my sisters mood changed like a cartoon character from happy to sad from to happy again, it almost looked like I was taking her on a ride on a rollercoaster of emotions as soon as I finished I stared at her, waiting for her reply. But my sister Azad stared at me as if trying to dissolve the words and emotions then suddenly she was smiling because her sister was grinning it was actually shocking to Azad.

"wow that's a lot" she finally says making me nod in agreement

"I know right but I can't believe that you were actually right, He is not bad so bad" I states Azad nods with tears in her eyes

"Sis Azad what's happening?" I ask her worriedly

"What do you mean?" She asked

"You're crying" I say feeling my own eyes stinging, here's a random tip never cry around me because then we will have to cry together.

"Oh that's nothing, I just- i'm so happy for you" Azad States with a big grin

"Aw you don't have to cry big sis" I say to her

"I just I haven't seen you happy in this long, also I have also have news for you baby sis" She says fresh badge of tears running down her cheeks,I wanted nothing more than to reach out and wipe them away but she was so far away.

Another content, another country,I miss her so much.

"Iknowampregnant"she says and it sounds like a bunch of blabs to me