Pregnant with twins

"Sometimes it is the unexpected and unplanned event's that can ruin this thing called happiness"

Dedicated to Crazed_Sadist

Third Persons POV

Amal walked down the stairs wanting to walk around and just chill for a little while but she got stopped by her own husband....he is ruining her life. Remind her about why she ever thought marriage was the best thing to exist?.

"Why are you here?" Zach asks making his wife flinch in disbelief

"Wow, don't i feel the love?" She says sarcastically

"Don't get me wrong?, i love you but really what are you doing down here?, what were you even thinking?" Zach says making his wife let out a sigh.

"Subhanallah Zach, I just wanted to escort you out " Amal says sounding irritated and truly she really is irritated with how everyone was treating her, just because she is pregnant, doesn't mean that she is handicap!.

"But Habibti (my love) you are pregnant" Zach says making her roll her eyes

"You have told me that like a thousand times, tell me something I don't Already know" She says sarcastically wanting him to shut up but of course not Zach

"Pregnant with twins" He continues

"Zach" Amal whines making him laugh

"Okay I'm sorry, I just... Maybe you should stop stressing and just relax for once, I mean you have looked for a reason to send away everyone that came to help" Zach rants like the caring husband, he is making his wife stare down at her hands guiltily so maybe that is true, maybe the house helps were not that bad,maybe she told her family to not come by because she had people to many people to look after her when in reality she only had Zach, maybe she told Camila she already has help also Jamie...Jamie has tried and still is trying as she is the only one who drops by due to her living close by.

"I'm only in my 8th month Zach the doctor said that on my 9th month, I would be ready" Amal days wanting her husband to stop over worrying about her.

"Yes but still, just rest and keep my beans save for me" Zach says making Amal to send him a look of disbelief because what the heck is her husband even saying anymore?.

"Don't tell me you are talking about our children like that!" Amal says slapping his arm playfully, he laughed while she rolled her eyes but an amused smile never left her face as she wondered what type of man had she gotten married too...only the best one out there.

"What?, they looked like beans from the beginning" Zach says mockingly making his wife to send him a glare as she wrapped her arms around her now large stomach as if to defend her unborn children.

"No, they look nothing like we have ever seen, Something out Of this world, something beautiful.... And totally Not beans like" Amal says defensively making her
Husband nod in agreement as he hugs her from behind and lays his head against her shoulder, the two just stayed in each others arms enjoying the heat from each others body and the comfort in their hearts.

"I want werewolves as kids" He says out Of the blue making his wife's eyes to widen in disbelief as she wondered why she had agreed to get marry this man right here?...oh right, because he was the one made for her she wouldn't change him for anything in the world to be honest.

"Zach, my kids aren't going to be animals and besides if they wanted to be mutants they are going to be little spider babies and not werewolves" She says with a smirk and this time it was her husband who sent her a look of disbelief because what is she even saying anymore?.