won't you say thank you

(A/N:Hi everyone I just wanted to say happy Eid to those celebrating it also going to post another update in a few hours I hope you enjoy)
*

*
*
*
*

"Pride is the devil yet that is all we have"

Dedicated to rabyah18

****

Third persons POV

"Oh shoot" Zach groans as notices the black notebook inside his backpack he was supposed to give Amal her book yesterday, that was why he went over to her table well one out of the many reasons he had no idea about.

"Is everything okay?" His grandma asks peaking into his room which was black and had a touch of green it was just right well to him, While his grandma said his room looked like one is stuck in a Gothic movie which explains why she never enters his room.

You may be thinking that hey that is to his own advantage as he gets to wake up when he wants to but then no it really isn't, not when he had a big sister who loved to run into his dark room to wake him up with the weirdest tricks out there so he preferred waking up to the sound of his alarm clock instead.

"Oh you're up and ready?, Did Camila wake you up?" Grandma asks curiously as she sees that Zach was ready very very early today.

"Of course not!, I woke up as soon as I heard her footsteps and scared her instead" he says with a smirk while zipping up my bagpack while my grandma laughed at that shaking her head her grand kids just give her joy Zach grins him hug her

"Good morning grandma"Zach greets her formally

"Good morning Zach, the cook is done with breakfast come downstairs and ea-"

"That's where i'm going" Zach states making His grandma smack the back of his head because he had just cut her off that was rude and he knew it so he let's out a laugh while rubbing his head which didn't even hurt.

"What did I tell you about cutting people off?" she scolded

"I'm sorry grandma" Zach says with a soft smile

"You are not missing breakfast again" she states sternly

"But i'm not hungry"he whines

"You have to eat something" she insists

"How about we make a deal?, I will buy something from school?" Zach bargains as he puts on his shoes his grandma let's out a sigh her grandson was just too stubborn.

"Fine" she says making Zach smirk he leans in and kisses her cheek

"Do you need more money?" she asks her grandson who shakes his head in a no motion

"No,I have more than enough from the money you gave me the other day but thank you though byee" he says rushing out of the house over to were the cars where parked, He opens the door of the Bentley before throwing his back pack in the back seat and turning on the radio before speeding away out the big gates.

He just enjoyed driving around town for a few minutes before going to school it gave him time enough time to think about life as a whole.

His car speeds down the empty streets while he was staring at nothing in particular until his eyes came across a cemetery he knew so well making him to stop his car before he opens the door of his car staring at the gate thinking to himself why not.

He was feeling adventurous so he slowly started to walk towards the gates and that was when his phone blared loudly making him flinch due to fear, he was unknowingly throwing the device unto the ground in fright but after looking around he then let's out a groan when he notices that it was just his phone ringing and not a ghost screaming.