¤ R I V A L R Y ¤

Dayeul

While we we're eating. Jeno asked for my schedule, I gave him my schedule and he suddenly cheered.

"Yes! You and I have the same schedule everyday"

Jeno cheered and all eyes are darted on me.

"I guess I can follow you where we needed to go, since I don't know anything here in this school"

"You mean hell"

Haechan corrected me. We continued eating and finished eventually. We bid eachother goodbye and I followed Jeno to our classroom. I swear, I look like a lost puppy following some random person in the streets.

I was just following Jeno when I accidentally bumped a "snake".

"Watch where you're going loser"

"Shutup cake face"

I defended myself and gulped. The girl gave me a disgusted look and walked closer.

"Exuse me, nobody is that dumb to call me that"

She smirked and raised her hand to slap me. The hand was almost touching my face, when a hand grabbed her arm first.

"Don't lay a single finger on her"

We both looked at the person and Jeno was looking at the girl, with anger. The girl gulped and shook her arm off Jeno's grip.

"She's the one who bumped into me-"

"Stop acting all innocent. Now leave Dayeul alone"

Jeno gave the girl one final glare and scoffed.

"Let's go Dayeul"

After he talked to the girl who nesrly slapped me, he grabbed my hand and walked to our back to classroom.

When we walked into our classroom, everyone's eyes we're on us. We didn't knew why when a girl pointed at our hands.

I heard whispers and murmurings and my face darkened. I looked down and Jeno lifted my chin up, making me face him.

"Don't mind them"

After he whispered those in my ear, he gave me a cute eyesmile. I became shy all of a sudden and gulped.

"Umm... thanks.. I guess"

"Aww so cute"

"I am going to study now"

"But it's the first day"

"Shut up"

I went to my desk immedietly and opened some random book. I opened it into some random page and pretended to read.

Jeno

I stared at Dayeul and a question climbed into my head.

Why did she made me feel so.. different?

Dayeul

I was "studying" when the teacher came. She began to teach while I am contemplating my life decisions that had led me to this point, I mean who needs to know calculus and equations.

I was waiting my whole life when the bell came. When I left the classroom, my brother began charging towards me with fire as his eyeballs.

"Where the heck did you go at lunch time? I was looking for you the whole time here in school, thinking you were dead and!-"

"Calm down, its like your on your period or something"

"Just shutup and answer my questions. Where the hell did you went at lunch?"

"At the canteen"

"Where in the canteen?!"

"I don't know, ok?"

"Who was with you?!"

"Jeno, my seatmate and friend"

"Then how!?-"

"Shutup, I'll explain everything later at home"

"Alright then"

My brother sighed and we walked back home. I opened the door and immedietly went to my precious bed.

A few minutes later dinner was ready. I went downstairs and ate and answered all of my brother's questions, one by one.

After those I made my homework and lied down on my bed. I replayed everything what happened later today and remembered Jeno.

Lee Jeno, my very first friend in school