¤ E N D ¤

Dayeul

I placed the note in my other pocket and went to search the other mysterious note. I looked under the chairs and table. I didn't saw the note, instead, I saw some old chewing gum stuck underneath the tables and chairs.

People were giving me weird looks, but I didn't care. All I needed to do was to get the note from Jeno. I searched underneath every tables and chairs, but there was only one left.

I went to it and a note was stuck in the table. I smiled and snatched the note from the chair.

'You found it :) This chair and table brings alot of memories of you and me, plus the dreamies too. It brought us laughter and smiles, that made me want to stare at you forever and forgot the feeling of my stomach grumbling'

I smiled at the sweet note and there was something written at the back.

'The next place I wanted you to go is somewhere special :) The place where our friendship began'

The answer immedietly came to my mind and I murmured.

"School"

I crumpled the note and ran to school. I was running so fast that my legs felt like wheels running over a hill. I dodged the people walking and I just kept running.

I arrived at school and started panting.

School again? Why didn't he just told me to stay here instead?

I sighed and opened the entrance door. I looked around and I was kinda confused.

When does this school even close?

I roamed around and I gotten my next note. I became very excited when I found a note, since it felt so accomplishing. It was placed in a corridor and I took it.

'This corridor brought me some memories too. The corridor that we always pass after lunch. The corridor we used to loiter. And the corridor I've scolded Yura from being a jerk to you'

My mood dropped and I became a little sad. I knew that Yura didn't want me to change just because of her again, so I tried to be positive like she said before the.. you know.

The note also had something written at the back, so I flipped the note and began reading.

'The next one is full of memories aswell, I am sorry for making you sad at the last one :( The next one is full of laughters and jokes again, so I hope it can brighten your mood :)'

I giggled at Jeno's silly note, it's like he can read my mind so easily. There was another note attached to it and it was smaller compared to the first one. I opened it and it was the riddle.

'The place where you first met the others. The place where you saw our wild side. The place where we became a family :)'

I smiled at the smiley faces Jeno had drawn and I stood there and thinked. The only place I remembered was the canteen.

I went to the canteen and there was a note at the door.

'Your good :) The next place is the most special place you and I made. This time, I'll say the answer.

Go to our classroom'

I stared at the note and I was somewhat getting nervous. I placed the note with all the notes I've gotten in my pockets and went to my classroom.

As I was getting closer, I saw rose petals layed on the ground. I was getting nervous and I arrived at the classroom door.

I placed my hand on the door and counted from 1 to 3.