¤ V I S I T ¤

Long chapter ahead!

Dayeul

Me and the dreamies were heading to Jeno's house to pay him a visit and to check on him. Mark was leading the way together with Renjun. Haechan and Jaemin were talking, while I was with Chenle and Jisung.

I was talking to the two youngests, since I wasn't really close to them compared to the others.

Me, Jisung and Chenle bumped into eachother when Mark and Renjun suddenly stopped.

"What happened?"

I asked while looking at Renjun. Renjun pointed at the house infront of us and answered.

"I think this is the house."

We looked at the house and it was a simple looking house, yet beautiful. Mark checked the address again and it was correct. We decided to knock on the door to make sure. After we knocked a lady opened the door and smiled.

"Hello, what can I help you?"

She asked in a gentle voice and Mark answered.

"Is Lee Jeno there ma'am?"

"Yes, this is the Lee household."

She said with a smile. Renjun sighed of relief and the lady spoke again.

"Are you Jeno's friends?"

We nodded and she her lips grinned. She made way for us to enter and welcomed us inside.

"Come inside, you might be tired from walking all the way here."

She opened the door widely and we thanked her in unison.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Call me aunty instead."

She said and we nodded our heads. She showed us Jeno's room and went downstairs. We knocked on the door and Jeno spoke.

"Come in."

We opened the door revealing a shocked Jeno.

"Surprise!"

Chenle shouted and Jisung shushed him, since he was loud and might disturb aunty.

"We were so worried about you, so we decided to pay you a visit."

I said and returned his jacket and we all smiled. We sat on Jeno's bed and started talking about what happened at school, but Jeno noticed the scar on my arm and neck.

"What's that on your arm and neck Dayeul?"

Jeno asked and scanned it.

"I-"

"She was beaten up by Yura."

Haechan blurted and covered his mouth after. Jeno looked at me and then at my scar and asked.

"When did this happen?"

There was no choice to lie anymore, so I decided to speak the truth.

"She beaten me up today saying that you weren't there to save me, but Jaemin managed to save me from her and took care of me."

I said and Jeno looked down. The mood was down and Haechan decided to lift it up.

"It's ok Jeno, we all promised to protect Dayeul from Yura, so it will never happen again."

Haechan said and the dreamies nodded while smiling. The promise made Jeno smile and the mood became brighter.

A few minutes later, Jeno's mom called us downstairs. We looked at Jeno, not knowing what to do.