¤ C O M P E T I T O R ? ¤

Dayeul

"Wake up!"

I opened my eyes slowly as my vision saw my angry brother with a bucket of water. I later widened my eyes as I sat up straight in my bed.

"Don't tell me your going to splash me with water to wake me up!"

"I've been shaking your body for 15 minutes and your still asleep. I am beginning to think your dead!"

"That's sweet and all, but what time is it?"

"It's already 7:25 A.M."

I widened my eyes and quickly ran to the bathroom. I showered as fast as I could and wore my uniform in a rush. I ran downstairs while tying my hair and saw my brother downstairs. We didn't have time to eat when we only have around five minutes left till school starts.

Me and Yesuel sprinted and reached school, tired. We went to our classrooms, panting and I sighed. I reached my classroom and saw the teacher is there already.

"Ms. Ji, care to explain why your late?"

"I.. overslept?"

"Please get out of the classroom. Oversleeping is not a valid excuse, Ms. Ji"

I sighed and went outside only to see Jaemin in the other side leaning against the door. He noticed me and akwardly waved with a small smile.

"Hey"

"Hi..."

"Why are you outside?"

"I overslept and the teacher sent me out, what about you?"

"Same reason"

We kept talking since no teacher was around at that area. I got to admit Jaemin was really nice, he's like an angel. There was a momment of silence, a comfortable silence.

I was looking around the place when i feel a pair of eyes on me. The curious person I am, checked who's looking at me. Weirdly it was Jaemin, when I looked at him he smirked.

After an hour, the bell rang, signaling it was lunch already. Jaemin went inside his classroom and I did too. I went to my seat and Jeno charged towards me, worried.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing, I am just worried"

"Your worried about.. me?"

"U-Uhm, a little"

Jeno replied as he looked away trying to avoid eye contact. I later grinned a little and nudged him.

"Sure"

"Forget it, lets go?"

"Wait"

"Why, is there something wrong?"

"Nothing, I just need to tell my brother I am eating with you guys"

"What are you? a five-year-old?"

"Just shut it"

"Alright, i'll wait you here"

I dashed to my brother's classroom, hoping he was there. I was searching for a few minutes and I saw him. I ran up to him to ask if i can sit with Jeno and the others.

"Hey bro, I am sitting with Jeno and the others"

"Alright, I am sitting with my friends anyways"