¤ F I E L D T R I P #2 ¤

Dayeul

I was watching the dreamies fooling around when the teacher shouted.

"Everyone listen up!"

The teacher clapped her hands to get our attention. We stopped what were doing and listened to the teacher.

"The first two class I will be calling will go at bus #1"

Me and the dreamies looked at eachother and then at the teacher.

"The first two are Mr. Kim's and Ms. Ju's class. Please proceed to bus #1"

The teacher said and me and the dreamies looked at eachother if any of us are from those mentioned from the teacher.

"Are you guys from any of those mentioned?"

Jaemin asked and Mark looked at us.

"Well, I am going then. Goodbye!"

We hugged him goodbye and he went to bus #1.

"Next two are Ms. Nam's and Mrs. Park's class, please proceed to bus #2"

"Well that's my bus, see you later. Bye!"

We hugged Renjun goodbye and Renjun grabbed his stuff and went to his bus. The lists goes on and Jisung's and Chenle's were called.

"Bye hyungs, bye noona. Have fun, byebye"

Chenle said and nudged Jisung to speak too.

"Have a nice and safe trip, we'll be going now. Bye!"

Jisung said and we gave the maknae's a hug. The lists goes on again and our class was called, together with Jaemin.

(crap, my deadass is reading this now and I forgot our precious sun, Haechan. I am sorry everyone, you can just imagine Haechan saying goodbye or even roasting them. Sorry😭)

I grabbed my things and waited for the two to carry their stuff to our bus. We entered inside and the teacher said we can sit wherever we want.

We planned to sit together, since it was a three-sitter bus. Jeno wanted to seat next to the window and Jaemin insisted on sitting at the corner, which left me sitting on the middle.

I didn't complain and went to my seat. I was looking around and the bus started moving. I was a getting a little sleepy as the bus moved and went to dreamland.

Jeno

I was admiring the view and felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked at it and saw Dayeul, asleep.

I looked at Jaemin and he looked at Dayeul and me. He sighed and looked away. I was looking at Dayeul, admiring her face.

We stayed like this for a few hours and the bus eventually stopped.

The teacher said we arrived already and I decided to wake Dayeul up. I started poking her cheeks and Jaemin spoke.

"She's not going to wake up if you poke her cheeks"

Jaemin said and I bit the inside of my cheek. Jaemin shook Dayeul's shoulder a few times and she was still asleep.

"Looks like she's not waking up by shooking her shoulders too"

I said and Jaemin glared. The students were getting out of the bus and the three of us were still inside.

"Hey you three! get out of the bus and join us"

The teacher said and me and Jaemin looked at eachother.

"She's not waking up anytime soon, so I'll just carry her"