¤ N O T E S ¤

Dayeul

I opened my eyes and the sun was shining in my face. I squinted my eyes and sat up straight. I looked around and I was in my bedroom.

Huh?

I was a little confused, since the last time I remembered was me eating in a restaurant with someone. I just sat there in my bed confused, until my phone buzzed.

'Unread messeges from Student Council President🌸💕'

I opened my messeges and started reading it.

Student Council President🌸💕:
Hi, I would like to inform you that school is suspended again. The principle made a decision to suspend classes once more for some purposes that affected a few students from what happened yesterday. The teachers sent your homeworks and projects online in the school's website, so please check it later. Thank you for reading my very long messege and I hope you will recover soon😁
s

een

I read the messege and I smiled at the very sweet messege in the end. I sighed, since I could never escape from homeworks the school gave.

I stood up and fixed my bed. I went downstairs, only to see my brother in his pajamas in his phone

"Morning"

"Morning!"

My brother greeted me back cheerfully.

"Why are you so cheerfull today?"

"Probably because school is suspended again! Plus... nevermind"

My brother cheered. He gave me a weird smile and I gave him a weird look.

"Plus?"

"I think you'll figure it out soon"

He gave me a smile. I was confused yet again with my brothers weird behavior.

"Just tell me!"

"No, but I WILL give you a hint"

"And the hint is?"

"Remember everything what happened yesterday"

He gave me one final smile. I did what he said and I tried remembering everything yesterday. I was struggling trying to remember everything and my head started to hurt.

"I can't, my head keeps hurting"

"Loser"

My brother mumbled. I managed to hear what he said and slapped his shoulder really hard.

"Ow, ok fine, I am sorry. But seriously though, I thought you were good at remembering things?"

My brother rubbed his shoulder where I slapped him. I shrugged my shoulders and opened the fridge. I saw a note with my name and took it.

"What's this?"

I showed the note to my brother and he grinned.

"Read it"

I opened the note and read it.

'Hi, you managed to fallen asleep on my shoulder while making our way home :)