¤ F I E L D T R I P # 1 ¤

Dayeul

"Wake up!"

I groaned and my brother hitted me with a pillow.

"I AM UP"

I said, annoyed. My brother left my room and I stretched. Today was field trip day, so I was pretty excited.

I showered and went to my room. I didn't know if I should wear my uniform or not, so I decided to ask one of the dreamies.

I opened my phone and saw all of them offline, except for Chenle. I texted him and asked if were going to wear our uniform or not.

Yeuleh😂:
Chenle, are we going to wear our uniform today?
Delivered

doLphIN🐬:
Just wear something comfortable, it's a field trip anyways

Yeuleh😂:
Thx dolphin
Delivered

doLphIN🐬:
🐬🐬🐬🐬

I chuckled at Chenle's response and decided to wear something comfortable, yet decent looking.

I went to my closet and decided to wear a white tank top with a checkered jacket, black shorts and a pair of black converse (pic above^).

I grabbed my bag filled with the things I needed and went downstairs. I saw my brother with green shirt with a black jacket, black jeans, white shoes completed with a pair of round glasses, waiting for me downstairs.

"Who are you trying to impress?"

"Nobody, I am in the mood of dressing up properly today"

"Suit yourself"

My brother handed me our breakfast and we started eating.

"You still have a thing around buses?"

(if your confused check the last chapter or two)

"Yeah, don't worry my friends will help me if something goes wrong"

My brother didn't seem convinced with my explanation, but shrugged it off.

Me and my brother finished and washed our plates. We turned everything off and locked our door, so nobody can break inside our house.

It was dark on the way to school, since it was literally 5:15 in the morning. We arrived at school and saw alot buses at the gate.

"That's alot of buses"

My brother was shocked, since there so many outside, waiting. We didn't know where to go, so we decided to go to our classrooms and check.

I arrived at my classroom and saw the students there already. I looked around and saw everyone in very stylish or expensive clothing.

What is this? Is there a fashion show that I didn't heard of?

I shrugged it off and went to my seat. A few minute's later, Jeno arrived. He went to his seat and gave me an eyesmile.

Jeno was wearing a yellow sweater, black jeans and white shoes completed with a white snapback.

"I didn't remember the teacher telling us there was a fashion show here"