¤ B E G I N N I N G ¤

Dayeul

"Dayeul, wake the hell up!"

Suddenly I felt something hard on my face. I opened my eyes slowly as the image of my brother was becoming clear.

"Finally your awake. Now get your butt downstairs and get ready for our first day at our new school"

"I appreciate your effort and all, but next time, just wake me up like a normal person"

"Shut up, your wasting your time complaining. Now go get ready for school, before I do anything stupid"

"Whatever weirdo"

I ranted as I stood up from my bed. I fixed my bed and went downstairs lazily, not wanting to go back to school. I grabbed my breakfast and ate as fast as I could to reach school early. I finished eating and rushed inside the bathroom to shower all the stress a while ago. I later finished showering and wore my uniform. I usually tie my hair, so my hair doesn't cover my face. Before I left my bedroom, I put on my name tag, grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Took you long enough"

"Shutup and lets go"

"Watch your tongue, before I cut it"

"I don't want to"

"Whatever"

With that, we walked to school. School wasn't that far, so it took us 15 to 20 minutes to get there.

When we arrived at school, people were staring at me and my brother. It was very uncomfortable for me, since I am a shy person at first, especially at a new environment with people I don't know. My brother doesn't mind the attention he got, so he kept walking.

"Yeseul, I am nervous"

"It's fine. I am here anyways"

"Ok thanks alot"

"C'mon let's go to the office and get our schedule"

(i don't know how the education and school system work in korea so please bear with me)

"Hello, how may i help you two?"

"Were here to get our schedule, ma'am"

"You two must be the new students I suppose?"

"Yes"

"Ok, here are your schedule"

"Thank you"

We bowed our heads and searched for our classrooms together. Yeseul managed to find his classroom first and looked at me gently.

"I guess this is my classroom then. Do you want me to help you find your classroom?"

"No, its fine I don't want to disturb you"

"Aw, are you trying to act mature already?"

"Your really annoying, you know that?"

"Says the person who knows she's twice or thrice as annoying as me"

"Fine, whatever"

With that said, I walked away from my brother. I sighed in annoyance and continued searching for my classroom.

This is going to be a long day