¤ H A N G O U T ¤

Time skip till the next day since I am too lazy to write everything after eating at the pizza place..

Dayeul

It was the next day, and it was shining brightly outside. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and saw my brother.

"Morning big bro."

"Morning to you too, so what happened yesterday?"

"It was fun, the guys were funny and the rides were cool."

"Glad to hear it."

Yeseul smiled at me and went to the living room to watch some dramas. I ate cereal for breakfast, since I wasn't in the mood of cooking for today.

While eating, my phone buzzed and saw a notification from someone, and that someone was Jeno.

Eyesmiles for days👀:
Hey, you have plans for today?

Yeul-Yeul:
Nah, I have nothing to do today so
Delivered

Eyesmiles for days👀:
Could you meet me at the ___ park today at 11?

Yeul-Yeul:
Sure thing, but why tho?
Delivered

Jeno

Yeul-Yeul:
Sure thing, but why tho?

I stared at Dayeul's messege and my fingers started shaking a little bit. I took some time before answering and I tried answering her question quickly.

Eyesmiles for days👀:
So I can confess my feelings for you
Message deleted

I read the message and I shook my head. I quickly deleted the message and wrote a new one instead.

Eyesmiles for days👀:
Just wanna hangout
Delivered

Dayeul

Eyesmiles for days👀:
Just wanna hangout

Yeul-Yeul:
Ok meet you there
Delivered

Eyesmiles for days👀:
Sure thing, bye

Yeul-Yeul:
Bye
Delivered

I checked the time and it was already nine. I decided to shower already, since it takes me forever to get ready. I showered first and changed my clothes. I wore an oversized mustard yellow shirt and paired it with some shorts. I wore a belt and wore some white shoes with socks above my ankle. I didn't really like dolling myself up with makeup so I just smacked on some liptint and went downstairs.

I told my brother I am going to the park and he allowed me, but he said that I needed to be home before nine.

I was making my way to the park and saw Jeno waving at me. Jeno was wearing a striped turtle neck with a brown coat, black pants and white shoes, completed with a pair of glasses.

"Hey Dayeul, you look very pretty."

Jeno said and I slapped him on the shoulder lightly, not wanting to hurt him. My face flushed a little bit and I gave him a small glare.