¤ M U S E U M ¤

Dayeul

Me and the dreamies entered the museum and saw alot of cool paintings.

"These paintings look beautiful"

Jaemin said and we looked around.

"I wonder if there will be moomin paintings?"

Haechan looked at the moomin fanboy, as if he just heard the most stupid answer at a quiz bee.

"Why the heck will moomin be here?"

Haechan said and Renjun gave him a death glare.

"I am offended"

Renjun and Haechan started glaring at eachother and we facepalmed.

"It's like watching Tom and Jerry when watching these two"

Mark said and we nodded in agreement.

"Yah you two, will you quit it?"

The two glared at Mark, scoffed and walked away from eachother. We explored a little bit and we were fascinated by the paintings there.

Haechan got bored and decided to make a challenge for himself.

"Guys, I'll challenge myself to copy whatever these paintings are doing"

Haechan said confidently and we laughed.

"But you have to make it funny"

Jeno said and we grinned.

"Let the challenge.... bEGIN"

We started looking around and saw this weird looking painting.

It looked weird and Chenle asked Haechan to copy it. Haechan did the expression and we laughed so hard. A few of our schoolmates looked at us weirdly, but we didn't really care.

We did these with a few more paintings, but the teacher came and gave us a warning for being so loud.

"That teacher is really no fun"

The baby chick said while glaring at the teacher behind their back.

"EVERY teacher does that"

The dolphin added and we chuckled at the maknaes.

"What if.."

Chenle said and we looked at him confused. Chenle grabbed his watch and placed it on the ground.

"What the heck are you doing Chenle?"

I asked and he laughed like a dolphin.

"You'll see"

He said and grinned widely. We were very confused and a bunch of people went to the watch, Chenle placed.

The people were just looking at the watch and some even took pictures. We tried our hardest not to laugh, when a group of photographers came by and literally took pictures of Chenle's watch.