¤ H A N G O U T ¤

Dayeul

"Dayeul, wake up ."

I groaned and opened my eyes to see my big brother. But something was off, he had very visible eyebags.

"Are you ok? You have very visible eyebags. What happened with the group projects?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because it's really complex! Since it was very complex, we kept changing our ideas and plans. That resulted of us not getting a wink of sleep!"

"I get it no need to shout."

"Your lucky you haven't experience this crap yet."

"Maybe."

"Just hurry up and get ready while I'll calm myself down."

"Understood captain."

I saluted him goodbye and gotten ready. I finished showering earlier than usual since my brother is not in the mood to wait very long. I quickly wore my uniform and rushed downstairs.

"You finished earlier than usual."

"I didn't want you to get all angry again if I left you waiting."

"Whatever, let's go."

We walked to school and went to our respective classrooms. I arrived and saw a few students already inside. I looked at the time and it was seven in the morning. School usually starts at around eight so I still had a lot of time. Since it was early, I decided to check my homework.

Crap, I forgot to do this yesterday

I did my homework peacefully since none of my annoying classmates hadn't arrived yet. I quickly checked the time and only fifteen minutes passed by. I had nothing to do so I decided to sleep since it was still very early.

Time skip..

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I opened my eyes slowly. I looked at the direction where the person tapped and saw Jeno.

"Looks like sleeping beauty just woke up."

He sent me an eye smile and I scoffed. I lifted my head up from the table and looked at him.

"Said the person who woke me up."

He smiled innocently and turned his chair around to face me. I gave him a confused look and he asked calmly.

"So are you available on Saturday?"

"Why? What happens on Saturday?

"Remember that I asked you if you had any plans on Saturday?"

"Yeah? And?"

"Well, me and the others are going to check out this cool new themed park around Mark's house."

"Oh, I totally forgotten about it. I guess I could come, would the guys allow it though?"

"Of course they would, they're the ones who wanted you to join in the first place. They asked me if you wanted to join though."

"I am in."

"Sweet, I'll tell the guys at lunch."

"Why not now?"

"I wanna hangout with my favourite person first."

"Whatever, just shut up. Your making me flustered too much."

I mumbled the last part and looked away. Jeno smiled and waited for the teacher with a smile plastered in his face.

The teacher came and started talking about things that make me question if I am going to use and need these things in the future.