¤ S L E E P ¤

Dayeul

Me and Jeno ran to our bus area and saw the dreamies waiting.

"Look it's Jack and Jill"

Chenle said and pointed at us, while his hyungs and dongsaeng looked at him weirdly.

"Jack and what?"

Renjun asked and Chenle grinned.

"Nevermind"

We arrived and I started panting.

"What happened to you two"

Mark asked and I replied.

"We ran"

Mark gave us a look and shrugged his shoulders.

"How was the museum?"

Mark asked and Haechan answered first.

"The museum was B-O-R-I-N-G"

The maknaes nodded their heads quickly.

"It was very fun, until you nearly choked me to death"

Renjun glared at Mark and Mark akwardly laughed.

"It was kinda fun"

Jeno answered and Haechan looked at him in disbelief.

"You think looking at old paintings is fun?"

Haechan asked Jeno in disebelief and Jeno glared at him.

"How bout you say that to our art teacher, he likes looking at old paintings too"

Jeno argued and the dreamies looked shocked.

"bUUUUUURRN"

Mark shouted and Chenle started singing.

"wHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP"

"sOBAngCHa"

Jisung joined the dolphin in singing and started dancing.

(let's pretend that the maknae on top is dancing to NCT 127's Firetruck choreography😂)

"KIBUM AND MINHO ARE SHAKING"

Renjun shouted and started shaking Jaemin, aggresively. Me on the other hand, is just standing there like an idiot just watching the chaos happening.

After a good several minutes of chaos, the teacher shouted.

"LISTEN UP"

The teacher shouted and the dreamies stopped what their doing, Mark stopped saying 'bUUUUURN', Jeno and Haechan stopped fighting, Jisung and Chenle stopped singing and dancing and lastly Renjun stopped shaking Jaemin agressively.

"Everyone please return to your bus now"

The teacher shouted and me and the dreamies bid eachother goodbye. Me, Jeno and Jaemin stepped inside the bus and returned to our seats.

"Everyone do the head count, so we can know if someone's missing"

The teacher said and we did the head count. We eventually finished and we were complete. The bus took off and headed to our next destination.

I was getting sleepy again and went to dreamland.

Jaemin

I was trying my best to sleep, but I was too uncomfortable to do so, considering the bus ride was very bumpy.

I looked at the window and saw Jeno listening to music with his eyes closed and Dayeul was asleep. I was about to look away when the bus made a very sharp turn, which shifted Dayeul's head to my shoulders.

I smiled at Dayeul and eventually got sleepy aswell.

(While Dayeul, Jeno and Jaemin are chilling or sleeping, let's take a look at the dreamies point of view, I mean why not?)

Moomin fanboy

I was trying to read my book in peace when someone kept eating so loud.

"Yah, stop eating so loud, I trying to read my book"

I scolded Haechan and Haechan glared at me.

"Chill, your like a granpa when your being like that, plus why would you read a book on a bus?"

"Because I wanted to, so shutup before I get your food"

"Your not my mom"

"But I am older than you"

"I-"

I tried cutting Haechan off by shoving his food into his mouth.

"Yummy right?"

Haechan glared at me and started chewing slowly.

(ok so I decided to have Renjun and Haechan share a bus together, cuz why not)

Mork

I was just looking outside the window when my classmate next to me asked me something.

"Mark, can you move your head a little bit? I wanted to see where we are already"

My classmate asked and I did what she told me.

Don't be akward, Don't be akward, Don't be akward, Don't be akward, Don't be akward, Don't be akward

I SAID DON'T BE AKWARD MARK LEE. A PERSON IS JUST TRYING TO LOOK AT THE WINDOW AND YOUR MAKING IT AKWARD AS HECK. GET IT TOGETHER MAN, STOP MAKING ALL THE THINGS YOU DO AKWARD ALL THE TIME

(While Mork is busy argeuing with himself on his head, let's take a look at the maknaes)

Maknae on top

"Hyung, I am hungry"

I complained to Chenle hyung and he replied.

"I don't poop out food you know?"

"Ewww, now you made me lost my appetite"

I said with a face of disgust.

"See? Works everytime"

Chenle said and ended it with a dolphin laugh.

"Your weird, hyung"

"Hah, I know"

I looked at him weirdly and looked away.

"Do you have a crush on that girl?"

Chenle hyung suddenly asked and I looked at him, confused and shocked.

"Where the heck did that question came from?"

I asked and hyung grinned widely.

"Your looking at that girl, so you probably have a crush on her"

"WHAT? HOW? WHY?"

I asked and hyung placed his finger on my lips.

"Its ok my child, you don't have to admit that you have a crush on that girl. Instead, I am going to help you"

Chenle hyung said and I gave him a weird look.

"What?"

"Nevermind, I am going to dreamland"

I said and closed my eyes trying to sleep.

><><><

Ok, so I decided to add the other member's point of views since this chapter will be like a 1 minute chapter😂

Anyways enjoy reading!💚