¤ M I S S I N G ? ¤

Dayeul

I woke up and the first thing I saw was sunshine, shining in my face. I rubbed my eyes and I sat up straight in my bed.

"RIISE AND SHIIIIIIIINE"

Yeseul shouted and I gave him an annoyed look.

"Awwww, don't be like that. Have some energy inside you"

My brother joked and poked my forhead.

"Ok fine, I am up"

I mumbled and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and made my way downstairs.

Our breakfast was pancakes and I jumped in joy.

"Pancakes!!"

I grinned and Yeseul smiled akwardly.

"I hope I didn't undercooked them, I just watched a video about it once and did the whole thing in one try"

I looked at my brother and my brother was scratching his head.

"YOU WHAT?"

"AS LONG AS IT'S EDIBLE, IT'S FINE"

Yeseul argued and I gave him a death glare.

"If we threw up in school, I am exposing your deepest and darkest secrets in school"

I glared at him. I grabbed a fork and pointed it at him. My brother nodded nervously and we started eating our, hopefully edible pancake.

I took a bite from it and it tasted like real pancakes. We ate peacefully and we later finished. We left our house and we made our way to school.

I arrived at my classroom and I opened the door, revealing a tired and asleep Jeno with a few classmates inside. I stepped inside quietly and closed the door gently. I made my way to my desk quietly, not wanting to disturb Jeno.

I placed my bag on my desk and sat down. I scanned Jeno a little bit and he was sleeping peacefully. I smiled at his face, since he looked like a baby sleeping. Whenever I sleep, I tend to look like a child's worst nightmare.

(that also applies to me in real life, I swear I look like a monster whenever I wake up in the morning for school)

I smiled at his cute baby face and I decided to study a little bit. I brought out my book and opened it. As I was turning the page, I felt a sting on my ring finger. I yelped in pain and I looked at it closely.

I looked at it and it was a paper cut. I shaked my hand and a pair of hands stopped me from doing so.

"Don't do that, it will make it worse if you shake it"

I looked at the person who said it and it was Jeno. Jeno looked tired and he had a bandaid in his hand. Jeno took my hand and he started wrapping the bandaid around my ring finger.

I looked at him and his eyes were telling me that he was very tired. He had some dark circles around his eyes and I felt bad for him.

"Thanks, you don't need to do that. Your very tired and you need some sleep, don't mind me it's just a paper cut"

I told Jeno while looking at him and Jeno replied.

"Even if I am tired, I don't want you to get hurt"

Jeno massaged my ring finger and he smiled.

"Do you know why I am acting like this to you?"

Jeno asked and looked at me directly in the eyes and it was full of curiosity.