¤ D A R K ¤

Dayeul

We walked to the canteen and grabbed our tray. We made our way to the dreamies table and saw...

The dreamies, but they looked... sad

Me and Jaemin arrived at the table and they gave me a small smile. It was weird, since whenever we arrive at the dream table it's usually loud and they do all sorts of stupid things. Now they seem quiet, even Haechan is quiet.

I guess they're also sad that Jeno's not here too

I wanna lighten up the mood, so I decided to talk or comfort them a little bit.

"I think you guys are sad that Jeno's not here today. How about we visit his house today and check his condition?"

They nodded and smiled at me, even Jaemin agreed. Little by little, they started being themselves again and started making noise.

"I can't wait to see Jeno's face when we arrive at his house."

Chenle said with a dolphin scream at the end. Haechan covered his ears ane squinted his eyes at how loud his seatmate was.

"Chenle your so loud."

Haechan complained and Chenle just grinned. Renjun eyed Haechan while Haechan just slurped his soup.

"Said the person who sang 'Baby Shark' loudly while walking to school."

Renjun said and the dreamies nodded. Haechan shot Renjun a glare and continued slurping his soup.

"Shutup Renjun, nobody cares."

Haechan scoffed at Renjun and Renjun scoffed back. Chenle was laughing at the two and couldn't eat his food properly from laughing too much.

"Will you two quit argueing? you two are like Chenle and Jisung now."

Mark complained and Chenle and Jisung laughed at Haechan and Renjun. The two shot both of the youngests a death glare and that made them quiet.

"The dreamies are really like a family."

I said to Jaemin and he gave me a smile.

"Yeah, and your part of it now."

"Whatever."

I hitted his shoulder playfuly and smiled. The dreamies went back to normal and it was noisy again.

"We'll go to Jeno's house after school today, got it?"

Mark said and we all nodded our heads very quickly.

"Let's meet up at the entrance and walk to Jeno's house together."

Jaemin said and Jisung asked.

"I forgot where Jeno's house is."

"We can ask HwaYoung about it."

"I like your thinking Dayeul."

Haechan snapped his fingers and we continued eating. We were eating, when someone poked my arm.

"Dayeul what's that?"

Mark asked and the dreamies looked at where he pointed.

Crap, I forgot that I had a scar on my arm because of Yura

"No, it's no-"

"She was beaten up by Yura."

Jaemin cutted me off and the dreamies expression darkened. I slowly gulped and saw all of them sigh.