¤ T H E M E D P A R K # 2 ¤

Dayeul

I was left alone with Jeno and Jaemin, it was pretty akward since I knew something is wrong with the two of them for some reason. It was pretty quiet until Jaemin spoke.

"So.. where do you guys want to go?"

I looked around the place and there were a ton of fun rides, the problem is that there's so many of them but we only have a limiter time. The ride that catched my attention the most was a huge rollercoaster.

"Are you guys up for a rollercoaster?"

I pointed at it and waited for them to answer. The ride was full of loops and sharp turns, which made it scary. The two looked at eachother and gulped but nodded their heads anyways.

I cheered and went to the line for the ride. It was pretty short compared to the others, which is great.

While waiting I asked the guys if their scared, since they kept scratching their heads and kept looking away.

"Don't tell me you guys are scared?"

"Of course not, why would you say that?"

Jeno said proudly and flashed his signature eye smile. I quickly eyed him and my attention went to Jaemin, waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, we don't scream like you girls do."

Jaemin added and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Let's have a bet then."

Jaemin and Jeno looked at eachother and nodded their head. My lips formed a smirk and looked at the both of them.

"If I win, you guys would treat me to any store I want."

"If we win, you need to do everything we say."

We shook our hands, signaling that we made a bet. While waiting, I decided to talk to them for a bit.

"Are you guys on good terms? you two don't really look the nicest when your with eachother."

"Were fine, no need to worry."

Jeno answered and Jaemin snapped his fingers, since were next already.

Jaemin hopped in first, then me and Jeno. The ride was a three sitter, so I sat at the middle.

(for clichè purposes)

Jeno was at my right and Jaemin at my left. The ride was starting and I was looking at the boys, the guys had very uncomfortable faces which me giggle a little bit.

We were going higher and higher, eventually the big drop came and the ride was filled with screams. I looked at the two boys and saw them screaming at the top of their lungs. Instead of getting scared, I laughed so hard the whole ride.

The ride finished and we went to a bench to rest.

"Looks like I won the bet."

"Shutup, this time I am choosing the rides."

Jaemin said and Jeno agreed and we went to all sorts of rides. We gotten tired and looked at the time, it was already a little late. We called the others to return and meet at the entrance, we sat at a bench while waiting for the others to arrive.

After a good few minutes, the others came very tired.

"Did you guys had fun?"

"Yeah, the rides here are cool and the food tastes great."

Mark said and Haechan nodded. Renjun grunted and later ranted about his experience.

"Hell no, I was third wheeling my butt the day with these two!"

Renjun complained making Haechan scoffed. Mark rubbed his neck awkwardly as the Renjun and Haechan started bickering.

"So it's our fault that you tagged along?!"

"I thought that it would be better tagging along with you two. But you two are acting like your on a date!"

Renjun spat fire at Haechan and Haechan glared at him. The two continued bickering to one another which caused all of us to sigh, embarrassed.

"Anyways, how was the park Jisung?"

"Chenle wanted to ride the carousel, but I didn't want to, so he carried my butt to the line and begged me to ride it."

"Excuse me?! The carousel is the the best ride in this whole place!"

Chenle argued and Jisung grabbed his phone and typed something.

"I typed on google 'who gives a damn about Chenle' and my name wasn't seen in the results."

We looked at Jisung with wide eyes. We knew that Jisung was a savage, but we didn't knew he'd go that far.
Haechan looked like he was about to cry and hugged Jisung tightly.

"That's my boy."

Jisung looked at us for help, but we just shrugged our shoulders. Chenle gave him a teasing grin and Jisung just sighed.

"Ignoring them, what happened with you three?"

Mark asked us and my lips formed a childish smile.

"We rode on a scary looking rollercoaster, we made a bet that we wouldn't scream while riding it. And guess what? The both of them screamed like a dying whale and-"

"Ok you can stop nown"

Jaemin cutted me off, getting a little annoyed and embarrassed. My lips formed a smirk and pointed at Jaemin and Jeno.

"Which reminds me, you guys haven't treated me yet."

Jeno gulped and looked away, same goes for Jaemin.

"It's already past nine, might as well have dinner already."

"Wait.. we're getting free food because of these two?1"

Haechan screamed and stopped hugging Jisung. Jeno and Jaemin shaked their heads and I looked at Haechan with a smile.

"You can say that, let's go for pizza, it's Jeno and Jaemin's treat."

The guys cheered and started screaming for joy, except for the double Jeno and Jaemin. They sighed together but smiled anyways.

We quickly left the park and found a pizza place. We decided to eat there and went inside. None of us wanted to order so we played rock paper scissors. We played and me and Chenle lost. The others told us their order and searched for a table.

It was our turn to order and I stated our orders, since Chenle couldn't really speak well and was a little shy to do so.

We went to search our table and found the guys waving at us. Me and Chenle sat down and we started talking to the others, while waiting for our order.

"I am so hungry already."

Renjun complained while rubbing his stomach. Chenle laughed and mumbled something for Renjun to hear.

"Fatty."

Chenle snickered and Renjun glared at him.

"Who did you called fatty?"

"Oh my god, I just said fatty and Renjun turned around."

Chenle said and Haechan clapped his hands.

"I raised my children well."

Haechan clapped and Renjun looked like he was about to murder Chenle at the spot.

The food arrived and we started eating. After we finished eating, Mark suggested that we'd take a picture together as a memory.

Mark angled his phone right and snapped a picture of all of us together. The picture showed Mark simply smiling. Renjun making a peace sign. Chenle and Jisung making a heart together. Haechan posing dramatically. Jaemin winked at the camera while Jeno was doing a thumbs up. And lastly with me smiling while doing a korean heart.

It was one of the best days of my entire life, and these guys were the one who made it happen