¤ N I C K N A M E S ¤

Dayeul

"WAKE UP, ITS ALREADY 12 NOON"

My brother shouted, trying to wake me up for school. I knew he was lying because of his tone of speaking. I decided to sleep for a little bit, since I was tired from yesterday.

"WAKE UP, I ALREADY HAVE MY OWN FAMILY AND YOUR BUTT IS STILL ASLEEP"

I groaned and covered my ears with a pillow.

"YOU CAN SEE YOUR BIAS TODAY IF YOU WAKE YOUR BUTT UP"

I was annoyed now because of my brother's shouting. I woke up and went to the shower, ignoring my brother completely.

I showered and wore my uniform. I went downstairs and saw my brother with our breakfast.

"Here"

He gave me my food and we started eating quietly. When we finished, we started heading to school. We stepped inside the campus and parted our ways as usual.

I arrived and saw Jeno putting out his books. I went to my seat and plopped my things on my desk, carelessly. Jeno seemed to be startled and asked me.

"What's with the mood today?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because SOMEONE decided to wake me up by shouting all day"

"You do know you look cute when your grumpy, right?"

I glared at him and Jeno gave me an eyesmile. I sat to my seat and started waiting for the teacher to come.

The teacher came with a smile on her face, it was weird because our teacher always has a face of regret everyday.

"Settle down and return to your proper seats. I have great news today, so please listen carefuly"

We all nodded and waited for the teacher to speak.

"The principle announced that we have a field trip tommorow-"

The teacher was cutted off by the student's screams and cheers.

"QUIET, as I was saying, we have a field trip tommorow. Students are expected to be in the campus at 6 in the morning. Gadgets are prohibited on this trip, so you better leave them at home before we confiscate it. I will give you all a slip and return it with your parents approval or gaurdian. Further instructions will be given by the princle later"

The students cheered and started talking to one another.

"Finally, I can relax on a school day"

Jeno cheered and I giggled.

"Same, I wonder what this trip has to offer"

"We'll see tommorow"

Jeno gave me a wink and I punched his shoulder playfully. The teacher began teaching again and we waited for the bell to ring.

¤ T I M E  S K I P ¤

Me and Jeno started making our way to the canteen. We were pretty excited to tell the news to the dreamies.

We got our tray and headed to the dream table. The table was loud, noisy and very lively when we arrived.

We placed our trays to the table and the dreamies greeted us.

"Hey you two"

Mark waved and Haechan pouted.

"Let's give eachother some nicknames, I am sick of saying our names since its so long to pronounce it"