¤ P A I N ¤

Dayeul

I looked at my family picture and tears began to flood my eyes. I remembered that very day when it all happened. It was very depressing, so to clear my mind I decided to take a walk around my neighborhood.

While walking I didn't pay much attention to where I was heading, that resulted to me bumping into someone. When I was about to turn around to apologize to the person I was shocked to see...

"Jaemin?"

"Hi, what are you doing here at this hour?"

"Just clearing my mind off something. What are you doing at this hour?"

"I usually take walks, it's very relaxing. Can you tell me what were you thinking about? you weren't really paying attention at what's ahead of you."

"I'd rather not say it."

"It's ok, I am not forcing you to do so."

After he said those reassuring words, he gave me a bright smile. My lips later formed a smile as his smile was really contagious.

We talked a lot while walking. Walking with him made me forget why I was even here in the first place.

"You know me, Mark, Haechan and the others have a group name."

"Really? What is it?"

"We call ourselves NCT Dream, but we call ourselves Dreamies for short."

"What's NCT? And why dream?"

"Long story. Do you want to know more about them?"

"Sure they seem fun, just crazy and loud."

"Alright let's start with Mark. Mark is the oldest out of all of us, so we usually call him the leader. Mark is really smart, especially at Music. Mark is always cutted of by Haechan, since Haechan wants to look like the smartest but fails miserably since half of the time, he doesn't know what he's saying."

My lips let out a small giggle while Jaemin just chuckled quietly. Jaemin looked at me again and I resumed listening to him.

"Next, Renjun. Renjun is smart, but not as smart as Mark. He's Chinese but he can understand Korean quite well. He usually stops the maknae's dumb fights. Renjun is a low-key savage so try not to be sassy with him."

"I'll try."

"Now Haechan. This guy is a total savage and he's sassy all the time. He usually roasts us, but we know that's his way on showing his love. This kid is a nightmare when you picked up a fight with him. He will spit fire and won't hesistate to kill a person who messes with us. He usually tease us to death, but usually Mark since Mark is his favourite victim out of all of us."

"I totally agree with him being all sassy and savage. Like, whenever I look at him, I always see him bickering with the other members."

"He's always like that, but we're used to it. Anyways, next is Chenle. He's really hyper all the time and his laugh is really.. unique."

"Unique?"

"His laugh is similiar to a dolphin so we usually call him dolphin sometimes. He's really loud but he is really caring."

I nodded and later stared at the streets. We stepped on stones, crushing them slightly with our feet. I got distracted but my attention went back to Jaemin when I heard his voice again.

"Jisung. Jisung, is our youngest since he's born in 2002. This kid took Haechan's footsteps and became a savage, but not as savage as Haechan though. This kid really likes to judge in everything you do. Him and Chenle are bestfriends or worst enemies. He's a really great dancer so having a dance battle with him is almost impossible."

"You have a crazy set of friends."

"Of course. I am guessing you already know Jeno, huh?"

"A little bit."

Jaemin chuckled and he looked at his phone to check the time. My eyes trailed to his phone and Jaemin looked at me, worried.

"It's getting late, I think you should go home. It's not safe for you at this hour."

"Sorry, I lost track of time. I should probably get going now."

I tried to leave but Jaemin caught my arm first. He pulled me back to my original spot and looked at me.

"I'll walk you home."

"No, it's fine. My house is just at the corner, besides there's no criminals here and there's a police station over there."

"Can I have your number then?"

"What? Why?"

"To check if your safe silly."

He flicked my forehead and I sighed. I gave him my number and waved him goodbye. I later returned home, and I've gotten two messages from someone.

Unknown:
Hello? is this Dayeul?

Dayeul:
Yes, Who are you?
Delivered

Unknown:
It's me Jaemin😁

Dayeul:
Hi
Delivered

You changed Unknown's name to Jaemin👦

Jaemin👦:
Have you returned home safely?

Dayeul:
Yeah
Delivered

Jaemin👦:
Ok, it's getting late go to sleep or else you'll be late again

Dayeul:
Ok dad😂

Dayeul:
You too or else you'll get kicked out from your classroom aswell
Delivered

Jaemin👦:
Alright mom👌

Dayeul:
Fine whatever

Dayeul:
Goodnight
Delivered

Jaemin👦:
Goodnight

Jaemin

Dayeul:
Goodnight

Jaemin👦:
Good night
Delivered

Jaemin👦:
I love you❤
Message succefully deleted