¤ S T O P I T ¤

Dayeul

I was about to leave school when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and I was shocked to see...

Jaemin?

"Hi Jaemin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, don't you usually go home with your brother?"

"Yeah, but he said he had some group projects that needs to be finished, so he went to his groupmates house already to finish it early"

He nodded and released my wrist from his grip.

"How did you know that I have a brother? I didn't remember telling you that"

"I always see you together with him in the morning and in the afternoon, plus he looks like you"

"I guess you can say that"

"Looks like I am walking you home then"

He smiled brightly and grabbed my hand tightly. This boy was making me flustered, causing me to stutter and make my cheeks red.

"H-hey, why are you h-holding my hand?"

I tried covering my face with my free hand since I was shy and extremely flustered.

"I don't know where your house is, so I want you to lead me the way"

"Yeah, but is holding my hand necessary?"

"Yes, so I can't lost track of you, incase something happens to you"

"Whatever, let's just go already"

We left school and made our way to my house.

Jeno

I was about to return home when I saw Dayeul and Jaemin at the gate. I noticed Jaemin holding Dayeul's hand.

Dayeul began to cover her face while Jaemin was smiling. Seeing their hands together feels like daggers piercing to my heart again and again.

While I was standing there staring at them, Haechan dragged his elbows to on my shoulder.

"You better step up your game, Jeno. Looks like Jaemin's winning"

"I know, but I am not as confident as Jaemin when it comes to girls"

"Man up dude, and confess to her already"

"Easier said than done"

"Pshh whatever, i'll be going with the other's now. BUHBYE"

"Bye"

I waved Haechan goodbye and walked home.

Haechan's right, I better step up my game if I want to win Dayeul's heart

Dayeul

Jaemin was holding my hand tightly and was smiling the whole time along the way home. I pointed him where to go and eventually arrived home.

"Thanks for walking me home safely"

I thanked him and he nodded

"It's ok, I wanted to keep you safe"

He flashed me a smile and got me flustered.

"Stop making me flustered, it's embarassing"

He laughed and smiled

"It's cute to see you flustered"

"Whatever, see you tommorow then"

"Sure, babe"

"STOP IT"

I went inside my house as fast as I could since I was too flustered to even look at Jaemin right now.

After I closed the door I immedietly went to my bedroom and placed my face on my pillow, regretting what happened a few minutes ago.

On the other hand,

Jaemin was smiling like an idiot. He was so happy and giddy seeing you extremely flustered that he forgotten to eat dinner. He was such in a good mood that he did all of his homeworks and even studied that day, it was weird since Jaemin doesn't really do his homeworks especially studying.

When he finished all of those, he went straight to bed and replayed everything that happened that day.

I hate it. I've embarrassed myself too much already. I wanna be a an animal in the next life, I am done with being a human anymore. I swear I am going to kill Jaemin when I see him at lunch

I kept complaining about being a human and planning on how to kill Jaemin. I eventually fallen asleep, which is bad since i didn't even did my homework that day since I was too embarrassed, flustered angry and tired.

><><><

This book is so cringey at the start I am crying😭

(edited on 7-23-18)

(final edit 10-10-18)