¤ G A M E O N ¤

Dayeul

As I stood there in my room, my phone buzzed again. I picked it up and gotten a messege from unknown.

Unknown:
Go to the place, where it all began
Seen

I stared at the messege and read it again. I was confused with the peculiar messege and decided to investigate it.

What does it mean 'where it all began?'

I sat down in my bed and thinked for some possible answers. I kept thinking and my head started to hurt. Before I got up from bed, I heard a buzz from my phone again. It was from unknown again.

Unknown:
The place where you cried and laughed the most
Seen

I stared at it again and it gave me a clue. I couldn't really think of much and went downstairs to drink some water.

As I drank water, my phone buzzed yet again. I recieved the same messege from unknown and opened it.

Unknown:
The place where our adventure began
Seen

I stared at it again and my brain can finally function again. I rushed upstairs and looked at the three messeges I got.

'The place where it all began'

'The place where you cried and laughed the most'

'The place where our fun adventure began'

I recalled everything and sat there thinking. After some momments of thinking, I thought of the answer of school.

It was the most suitable answer I could find. I didn't know anything that answered the three messeges perfectly compared to school. I decided to test my answer and made my way there. I grabbed my things and went out.

As I walk closer to the school, the gate was opened. I entered the gate and confettis were tossed into the air. I looked around and saw HwaYoung, the principle and the dreamies.

They had huge smiles on their faces and I stood there, shocked and frozen. HwaYoung stepped forward and told me a messege.

"We heard about your incident a day or 2 days ago and we felt very sorry for you. You were that person who loved to shine and spread happiness to others all around. We were scared about your condition, since you weren't that bubbly compared to before. The principle is drowning in guilt and is here to apologize. And help serve justice from his doings"

HwaYoung said with a gentle and calm tone. The principle stepped forward and gave me a sad stare.

"Ms. Ji, I am incredibly sorry for all the beating my daughter has faced. I was a short-tempered person and I act very immature. My personality doesn't suit a principle's or even a father's personality at all and I am very ashamed of myself. I was the cause of my daughter's death. You can take this phone and dial the police, so you can get me arrested"

The principle handed me a phone and I stared at him. His eyes were full of sorrow and regret. I stared at the phone again and gulped.

"No"

The principle looked at me in shock and I just stared at him.

"I know that you did such a horrible thing Sir, but I wouldn't want to arrest you just like that. I know you love your daughter and getting you arrested will not solve the case. Your daughter will be more proud of you if you really change for the better, for the school and your daughter"

I looked up at the sky and smiled.

"I know that you can do better Sir. The school is counting on you to change and improve your sense of discipline"