:3:

5 weeks later

The next day Namjoon dicided he hated everyone in the whole. Fucking! WORLD!

Heres what Happened!

Namjoon was sitting in class, ignoring the many paper balls and erasers hitting the back of his head.

"Alright class, settle down! I have some news for you guys!"

The class groaned.

"Don't worry! It will be fun! Anyway!
It's a dance and sing project. You will have a partner, and you will create a song with a dance."

The class cheered.

"I'll be picking parteners."

The class whined.

"Oh please! Last time I let you guys pick you somehow broke all the windows on the 3rd floor of this school!"

The class nodded in agreement.

"All right. Parteners are Ji Su and Mina."

"Hoseok and Yoongi."

"Jimin and Taehyung."

"Jungkook and Lisa."

"And Jin and Namjoon."

Namjoon froze he looked at the teacher with a scared expression.

Though he never talked to Jin, he knew he was the most feared.

Namjoon glanced at Jin to see him glaring at him.

"And it's a performance so it's in front of the whole school! Class dismissed!!!!"

Students scattered out of the room, talking with their friends or parteners.

Namjoon stood after almost everyone was out and began walking down the hall.

He was about to open his locker when he was roughly shoved into the lockers.

"Why hello there Omega." Jinsaid.

"H-hi..." Namjoon stuttered.

Jin could smell the fear coming out of him.

"Plan: you do all the work while I ditch."

"I-i can't sing!" Namjoon said.

"Can you dance?"

Namjoon shrugged.

"Oh my- Fine! Meet me at the park at 8:00 Tonight.  If your late I swear to God I'll beat the living shit out of you." Jin threatened before walking off with Hoseok.

"I'm in big trouble."