32

Namjoon and KimJan woke up the same day. They were given food. Water. And they turned on the TV for them.

KimJan was moved into Namjoons room whike they were asleep. KimJan woke first, staring at Namjoon sadly.

And then Namjoon. He didn't know where he was. Didn't know where his parents were. So he started crying. Trying to sit up.

"Namjoon..."

Namjoon whipped his head around, instantly looking down once he saw KimJan.

"I-Im sorry Namjoon......he forced me to do this." KimJan let his tears fall.

Namjoon slowly looked up. "What do you mean?"

"I was adopted too. I was there for most of my life also being abused. But once you came, they stopped abusing me and moved onto you." KimJan rubbed his tears away.

"He did?" Namjoon leaned towards him.
KimJan nodded.

"He knew you got pregnant. He forced me into hurting you and killing the baby. He forced me into helping him escape. He took me to that cabin in the woods. " KimJan looked at Namjoon.

"He forced me into everything. And I did it for my own safety."

"Your own safety?"

"He said if I don't do anything he tells me to, he would shoot me. He always pulled out his gun, pointing it at my head or chest. He got me this time though." KimJan looked sadly at his stitches.

"It's okay." Namjoon smiled.
KimJan looked up at him.
"I forgive you."

"How can you forgive me after what I did? I don't deserve your respect. I should be dead." KimJan covered his eyes with his arm, rubbing his tears away.

"Don't talk like that. I said the same things to myself but guess what? Something good Happened. I got my real parents. I found my mate. And I made friends."

"Yeah but I don't even know who my parents are. For all I know the could be dead. " KimJan cried out. "I haven't found my mate, and 'dad' is the cause of me loosing friends." KimJan began sobbing.

"Let me see your wrist." Namjoon reached out, gently grabbing KimJans wrist.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul

"BamBam. Your mate is BamBam. I know him." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes. Have you presented yet?"

KimJan nodded.

"What are you? When did you present?"

"I-i presented the day we went to court. I-Im on Omega..." KimJan said softly.

"I know exactly who BamBam is. And trust me. If he doesn't like you after the news he's heard, I'll explain. He's a great alpha." Namjoon smiled, his dimples on display.

Just then the door opened.

"Namjoonie!" Jimin ran in, hugging Namjoon tightly.
"Hello!" Namjoon smiled widly, hugging Jimin back.

Everyone was there. RapMon, Chanyeol, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Jungkook, Of course Jimin, and Taehyung.

Namjoon talked with them, hugging and kissing,. RapMon would not leave his side, constantly giving him a kiss and saying I love you.

Jin was glaring at KimJan, arms crossed and looking him up and down.

KimJan was looking at the TV, watching Hwarang.

Jin approuched him, stopping next to his bed. "KimJan."

KimJan looked up, flinching when Jin uncrossed his arms.

"Don't think I can forgive you. Just because your in the hospital doesn't mean I'll pity you. Your low life to me. Hurting my Joonie and killing our baby.....you should be in hell right now."

"I know. But my father forced me into it. He told me if I don't do anything he tells me to he will shoot me." KimJan said softly, fear showing from the way he was shivering.

"Hmp." Jin walked away, going back to hugging and kissing Namjoon.

"Hey someone go hug KimJan for me! I can't get off this bed!" Namjoon pointed, reaching for KimJan.

KimJan shook his head, laying down.

A peach smell started slowly filling the room.

"KimJannie!" Namjoon pouted.

KimJan shook his head again, shivering lightly.

Suddenly Taehyung ran to him, pulling him up snf hugging him tightly, being careful with the stitches.

"N-no let me g-go..." KimJan pushed away weakly, cheeks flushed and breathing labored.

"Hold on." Taehyung sniffed KimJans neck.

"He's in heat...he's an Omega."
.
"He doesn't have a mate yet!" Jimin claked out.
."

"It's BamBam!" Namjoon said.

"We need to bring him home and get BamBam."

"He's out for the month though!"

"Go get suppressants!" Namjoon yelled out.

Oh fuck.